Chapter Thirty- Three

"Hello Luna! How are you today?" I mumble a small 'good' before smiling at the over-enthusiastic doctor. She doesn't seemed dampend by my mood, only smiles brighter and hums as she walks around the room, preparing for my ultrasound.

"Okay, so how many weeks do you think you are?" She asks as she finally sits down in her spiny chair while holding her clipboard in her other hand, pencil poised above the paper, ready to start taking notes the second my mouth opens.

"Its only been two weeks, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to really see anything." I answer quietly as I continue to stare at the woman. She scares me, she's not threatening, but shes intense, and she's the kind of person who would tell you straight up if your talking crap.

"Hmm, you're probably right, but we can still have a look, you never know what you could find. Typically it takes about five weeks for the pup to begin to show, but sometimes, in your case, if its an alpha baby, you might be able to see it earlier, although two weeks is still a short amount of time." I nod at the doctor. I knew coming in here that I probably wouldn't see anything, and I wasn't going to let that scare me into thinking I'm not really pregnant, because if I think like that, then you never know what might happen.

"Okay, so I'm going to squeeze this gel on your abdomen, it's going to be cold." I nod and wince when I feel the wet and sticky gel touching my bare stomach.

"So, does Alpha Silas know about you being pregnant?" She asks excitedly as she runs in the gel with the wand. I nod as I look at the screen.

"Yeah, he doesn't know I'm here right now, but I was already in the hospital wing, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to check, just to see if everything was alright." She nods as if everything I said to her makes perfect sense and I explained everything to perfection, which I didn't but its not like I was going to give this energized woman anymore drama that she could squeal about.

"That's nice." She says distractedly as she squints to look at the screen. She hums again as she pushes some of the buttons, making the screen bigger. Finally she smiles and makes a noise of triumph.

"There, I have found the pups!" My heart stops beating for a second as I look at her.

"Pups?" I ask quietly as I turn and look at where she is pointing. Two identical looking spots fill the screen.

"Yeah, usually if you have an alpha mate, which you do, and you are having multiple pups at once, which apparently you are, the amount of time you are pregnant for is shorter, because your body wont be able to sustain two alpha babies for as long as you could handle one, or just a normal pup. I say you are right though, about two weeks." I nod numbly at the doctor, wiping the sticky, now warm, gel off of my stomach and setting up my next appointment two weeks from today.

I quietly walk to my room, thinking over everything that has happened in the past two weeks.

Silas and I both agreed that we wanted to wait for pups, not that he or I would complain when the pups finally are born, but I don't want my brothers to think that we have been preoccupied, doing things that pleasure us while they were stuck in some lab somewhere, being tortured by who knows who.

I don't want them to think they have been forgotten, I don't want them to feel left out. I don't want them to feel separated from our family.

I want us all to be a family, and I'll try my hardest to make sure everyone in my family knows that.