Chapter Twenty-Six

"What is everyone saying? Do they want me to leave? I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. I was just trying to save everyone, and all I get is someone kidnapping my brothers? I didn't mean for any of this to happen, they have to know that." I cry to Silas the second he comes into the room. I had moved from my spot on the edge if the bed into the center of the bed. I had paper cm scattered sound me and I am drawing, antihero nervous tick I have, and since a kitchen wasn't accessible, I found the next best thing to do. I was able to sneak a be cross the hall into Silas's office and snatch some of his printer paper, not that I think he would mind.

"No, Sorenson. They were mad at first but when I told then what happened they calmed down enough to hear reason. No one is blaming you, so you don't have to worry about leaving, not that I would ever make or let you go." I nod in relief before looking down at the tribal like tattoo I had made with Silas's name incorporated.

"Do you like this?" I ask as I hand him the paper. Silas grabs it and smiles when he sees it. He hands it back to me while nodded.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I didn't know you could draw." Silas said as he climbed up on the bed and I curled into his side.

"Yeah, it's more of a nervous tick. Kind of like how I cook when I get stressed. I never really know what to draw, it usually kind of ends up being something when I'm done." I shrug as I look down at all the half empty sheets of paper ready to be finished. I don't think I could finish them now though, I'll have to wait for another time.

"I'm sorry that this is happening to you Sorenson. You don't deserve this, you're a good person, and bad things shouldn't happen to good people." I sigh as I nuzzle into his chest. He always knows what to say to make me calm down, also to make me angry, but I won't think of that right now since I'm relaxed a little.

"Randal came to see me." I suddenly say as I sit up. "He told me everything, about being kidnapped, and being his brother, and that I have two other brothers. I don't know what to think, and it's just a bad time. I told him that we would let him in on the meetings about what we are going to do about finding Kota, Gabriel, and Zain. He seemed happy when I told him that." Silas smiles down at me before kissing me softly on the lips.

"It knew he was going to tell you eventually. And he was happy that you said that because he has been going yo the daycare and playing with Gabriel and Zain almost everyday. He'll hang out or train with Kota. He's been trying to get to know the Sorenson you are now. He's really has been trying. As for your other two brothers, Miles and Tate, they are out of town for pack business. Your family were head warriors, so the trait was passed down to there three eldest sons, and you were graced with the omega gene. Miles and Tait have been in contact with me over the course of the past few days. They should be back home in a day or two, the business they were on is almost complete and then it's a couple hours drive back to the pack house." I nod as I snuggle back Silas's arms.

I know right now I'm in shock. I can't believe that my younger brothers -yes younger because I think of my older brothers, Tait, Mailes, and Randal as my brothers too - are missing, all three of them, but I know tomorrow the weight of the world will come crashing down on me. I can only hope that Silas will be able to pull me out of the invitingly dark tunnel that leads to depression before it's too late.