Chapter Thirty-Four

I smile as I see the car coming uo the drive. Silas had called about an hour ago to say that they were on their way home, that they had the boys with them, and they seemed to not be hurt physically, but none of them seemed very talkative, which is expected after what had happened to them. Now, I am excitedly waiting for their return.

It's been a week since I had visited the infirmary, making me almost a month pregnant, but to anyone I would look like I as three. My stomach is finally starting to become swollen, something that many of the pack members have noticed  and congratulated me for.

I can only hope tgat my brothers don't take it as a way tgat I didn't want to look for them and I was getting 'busy' while they were gone, but that I really did mid them and this just happened to happen when I wanted to forget everything that had been going on lately. They had to know that, right?

I jump when I hear the door open and I stand up amd walk into the entry way. I smile with my hands clasped in front of my chest witch excitement. The scent of fresh baked goods is still in the air from my stress baking earlier, the smell of home.

Randal is the first one in the door. He smiles softly at me before holding the door open for Silas, who is holding Gabriel in his arms, who is clutching him in return. Gabriel squirms out of Silas's arms and slams into my legs. I kneel down and pull him into my arms, squeezing him tightly as I stand back up with him in my arms.

Another body slams into my legs and I see Zain clutching to my legs with tears in his eyes. I crouch back down and use my other arm to pull him closer to me.

Finally, Kota comes and sits on the ground next to us and lays his head on my back as he wraps his arms around the three of us.

I look up at Silas and my three other brothers looking at us with smiles. I wave them all over to us, to join in on the group hug, they seem hesitant, but after me waving then over again, they join the hug.

I sigh happily as we all hug each other for what seems like centuries, but is really only a few minutes, not that I mind. I've only ever wanted my whole family, and even though my parents aren't here, this will have to do.

I feel Kota shift behind me and his hand slides down to my stomach. He freezes for a second before pulling back and looking into my eyes. He must see the fear resting deep in them because he only shakes his hand and lays his head back down on my shoulder, his hand on my stomach giving me a small squeeze, proving to me that I was worrying all along for nothing.

I should have know he would have been fine with it, he's my brother, he loves me, and just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that he is going to love me any less.