Chapter Nineteen

"See, that wasn't so bad like you thought, and everyone loved you." Silas praised as we finally made it to our room after putting Zain and Gabriel to bed. I never knew what pain they were until I had to meet new people all day and pretend to be engaged in a conversations with them.

After I had talked to Randal I wasn't able to pay attention to anything, and Silas dragged me around for another two hours before he let me even suggest that we go to bed.

I never saw Randal again, but Silas didn't say anything, so I assume that it isn't something that is rare, he and the pack must be use to him popping up and dissapearing like he did, but something about him made me wonder, made my brain start turning, trying to think about where I have seen him before, or how I know him, but I don't, because I have been in the same pack, same house, same room, same bed, since I was adopted.

"It wasn't as bad, but it still was a little out of my comfort zone." I admit as I fold back the comforter and slide underneath it and the sheets.

"What? If I knew you were uncomfortable still, I would have let you come inside hours ago. I don't want you to feel nervous around the pack." Silas says as he climbs in the other side of the bed.

We have been sleeping in the same bed since we got here, and I have never had a night of slept so good as the past nights have been. I never knew that simply sleeping next to the man created to be by your side for the rest of you life could bring so much joy to the act of sleeping.

"Its fine Silas. I need to start being more out there with myself. I'll never be able to be a good luna of I can't even handle being in front of a crowd. It's helped a lot just by going up on stage tonight, I'm sure after the next few meetings I'll be more comfortable with it and start conversations with people, but right now I'm happy with just talking to people who come up to me and start up a conversation." Silas sighs as he looks in my eyes. I know he doesn't like putting me in situations that make me uncomfortable, but if I don't take chances, then I am going to live my life like I did in my old pack, and I don't want that to happen.

"Fine, let's go to sleep. I know you are tired, because I am." Silas finally summarizes as he flops done into his pillow before grabbing me around the waist and pulling me closer to his body. I sigh as I snuggle deeper into his body before closing my eyes.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Sorenson, wake up, please!" My eyelids open up slowly as I take in the blurry figure in front of me. I can feel Silas's arms curled tightly around my waist and his face burried in my back.

I blink my eyes a few time before I can finally see the figure for who it really is. Kota.

"What do you need, Kota?" I ask quietly so I don't wake up Silas. For a werewolf he doesn't wake up very easily, it takes me a few minutes before I can convince him to get out of bed most days.

"I had a bad dream. I was wondering if I could stay in here with you?" Ever since Kota was little he would always get really bad nightmares, sometimes they were so bad he couldn't leave his bed and would silently cry until I would find him in the morning, tired, crying, and terrified. He never seems to remember any of his dreams, but they leave him scared enough to come to me for comfort.

"Sure, Kota. You can stay with us." I feel Silas shift behind me before he pulls me back against him again. He must have woken up while we were talking. Kota gets into the bed before curling up in a ball and laying his head down on my chest. It's always calms him down to listen to my heart beat, and tonight is no different.

I wish that I could stop Kota's nightmares, but then it would be changing everything that would happen to me, to us, in the coming weeks, and the Moon Goddess made our live like this on purpose, to show others we aren't weak,  and that Omega's are stronger then you think.