Chapter 2

"Ummm, hello" she said waving her hand, "oh, I'm um....Lauren" I said remembering my name. She giggled then blushed, he smile was so intoxicating, "umm soo Health Assessments including blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs, glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
Teaching about diseases and treatment
Wound care
Dressing changes
Ostomy/colostomy teaching and management
IV management
Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
Medication administration
Injections
Heparin flushes
Foot care
Management of urinary catheters
Management of tubes, drains and bags"

I didn't hear a god damn thing she said I was still checking her out. "I also do personal things like, cooking,cleaning, I can go grocery shopping um sponge bath and massages. I listened this time, to baths and massages, "how long do your stay every day?", "as long as you need, some times over night if that's okay". I nodded smiling "yea it's fine, it's Lonely around here any ways", "um so are you feeling okay no pain in you leg chest or abdomen". "Actually my ribs kinda hurt", they really did hurt but it was just an excuse to take off my shirt.

"Okay, I'll take a look at that for you", she walked over to me, I got an idea I lifted up my shirt half way, then winced, she was totally Checking me out, "could you?", she was snapped out of her daze "oh, yea" she grabbed my shirt pulling it the rest of the way off. She had me lay back down on my back, she ran her finger down it, I was putting in the bravest face possible, I wanted to scream. She pocked it a little "fucking Apple nipples that hurt". We looked at each other before busting out laughing.

Her laugh had to be the funniest thing, I've ever heard but it was cute at the same Time . "No don't make me laugh" I said on the verge of tears. She finally composed her self, my cheeks were full of air trying to hold in my laughter.. She took one look at me, and I bursted out in laughter again. She joined me we laughed for a couple more seconds, "okay, okay stop, I need to do my job", "well I need you to stop being shy around me". "So until your comfortable around me I'm going to make you laugh", "yea what ever you say miss Jauregui".

"You can call me big daddy " I said in a smug tone, "um I think the fuck not", "oh she's feisty that's hot ", "she has a name, it's Normani". "Nah i think I'll call you google", "why is that?", "because your every thing I'm searching for" I reached up caressing her face  awkwardly on purpose, she slapped my hand away before laughing.  "Lauren stop, your distracting me", I smiled she didn't call me miss jauregui . "Okay,okay I'll stop". I just sat there humming trying to annoy her, I was literally humming the abc's as loud as possible.

"If you don't shut up I'm going to murder you" I hummed louder she walked to her bag pulling something out, she stayed there for a second, she walked back over to me, then pulled it from behind her back, it was a fucking huge needle, "wait no, I was just playing I'll stop" I said Putting my hands out stopping her, she laughed at me, "this is only going to hurt a lot" she said before laughing, "alright calm down It's just Tylenol ", "Tylenol my ass" she chuckled "yeah you're right,it's poison" she said before cleaning my arm. "Okay, okay wait" I said before grabbing her hand pushing it away from me, "oh my god, your afraid of needles"  she said laughing at me.

"No" i said hiding my blush, "well your going to have to get it together, because you have to take this" I took a deep breath, "alright, alright I'm ready" she stepped closer, "wait, wait" I said putting my hand out blocking her, "am I going to have to hold you down?", I chuckled "trust me I want you on top of me,but I'd rather it be naked then penetrating my arm with a needle. She gasped "Lauren" she said before pushing my shoulder softly, "alright just go", she tied a ribbon around my bicep, "you ready", she said holding the nettle close to my arm, "no" I said watching the nettle, "don't look at the nettle look at me". I peeled my eyes from my arm to her face, I studied every feature of her face, "damn she is beautiful".