Chapter 21

(Lauren's pov)

I woke up too a pair of lips on mine, then a second time, this time I kissed back with my eyes still closed. These lips felt different, almost...thinner. Another kiss was set on my lips causing my eyes too flash open.

There before me was Dinah, I quickly sat up confused, what the hell i thought looking around.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked as if all were normal.

"Babe? I asked, "where's mani" I said still highly confused.

"It's okay, she can't come between us anymore" she said putting her hand on mine.

I sat up quickly wheezing for air looking around, it was just a dream I thought wiping sweat from my forehead.

I was still in Mani's bed but she wasn't next too me. I took off my hat and bomber jacket which I don't even know why I have on. I sighed putting my head back on the pillow and closing my eyes.

My sleep was cute off by the door opening. In walked Mani, she kicked her shoes off before climbing back into bed with me. I yawned putting my arm around her.

"Oooo, your sweaty" she said joking, I signed.

"I'm sorry" I said in a sleepy voice before closing my eyes.

She leaned in and put a kiss my check, "your so cute" she said, I could feel the smile on her face causing me too blush.

"Awe, your blushing" she said grabbing my face and squishing my cheeks.

I turned on my side pulling her closer, I hid my face in the crock of her neck.

Awe she said then began to rub my back, this does feel so soothing and relaxing, now I know why she always wants me too do it.

"Lolo" she said still rubbing my back.

"Hum" I said I began dosing off.

"Can we talk, I feel like I don't even know you" She said shyly.

"I know you, so I'm good" I said jokingly.

She sucked her teeth scooting back from me.

"I'm just kidding squish" I said giving her my full attention.

"Squish? "What's that?" she asked curiously.

"It's your nickname, because your cute and you smell good, and your squishy And cuddley" I said looking her in the eyes.

She smiled big blushing, she scooted closer before pulling me into a sweet innocent kiss.

" it's so cute, I wish I would have thought of that" she said pouting.

I kissed her this time before interlocking our fingers together, I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear with my other hand before placing two kisses on her hand.

"Lolo, stop your going too make my cry" She said hiding her face.

"You'd still look gorgeous" I said playing with her fingers.