45

Lauren's pov
I just picked Isaac up from school, Today was a really uneventful day. All I did was,sit at home and play with Isabella.

"Hi momma" Isaac says cheerfully climbing into the car.

"Hi son" I smile closing the door behind him.

"Hi Bella" he says adorably grabbing her chubby Little hand.

She waves too him playing with his face.

"what you want too eat mijo?" I ask putting my foot up on my seat.

"McDonald's" he says excitedly.

"I should have known" I laugh pulling off the main roads into the parking lot.

He gets two burgers and a large fry and I get my princes a happy meal.

I didn't order cause I think I want too take mani out tonight, I miss her all she does is work and go too the studio, with the whole Camila thing I haven't been really up for anything.

we pull up too the house and I see my baby's home early for once.

I quickly hurry them out of the car anxious too get inside, Isabella keeps poking my neck it's so adorable.

I kissed her chubby cheeks, she looks just like Mani it's crazy, we couldn't be luckier too find a donor with green eyes, he gave my princess these big beautiful eyes.

"Hi munchkins" mani smiles as soon as she sees them.

She hugs both of them tightly giving them dozens of kisses.

I stick my bottom lip out pouting, "I want kisses" I whine putting Isabella down.

"Come here my big munchkin" she smiles pulling our bodies together.

She gives me gentle kisses on my lips,

"Ewwwwww" Isaac giggles eating his French fries.

"Ew your mama" I say sliding my arms around her waist.

Normani chuckles kissing me over and over.

I let my hands slide down too her ass grabbing a handful.

"ooo, this booty getting fatter babe" I say getting a firm squeeze.

She smiles, "yours too baby you be going back in on the squats" she says gently grabbing my ass.

"I had too get it right for you" I laugh.

"You already had a perfect ass before, especially in those softball pants" she bites her lip.

"Yeah, your horny ass always did love those pants" I say traced shapes into her back.

"I cant help it, when I get around you it like my hormones spill over and I want too get you pregnant" she says innocently.

I smile, kissing her gently, "no way in hell im pushing a baby out of my vagina" I say calmly.

She chuckles, "I like my bitches tight anyways"

I squint my eyes, "oh I'm a bitch now?" I ask letting her go.