Chapter 24

Lauren's pov

"What the fuck do you mean why am I mad?" I asked standing up.

I felt my face growing hotter the angrier I got.

"It's the same thing If you were texting Lucy" she said.

I clenched my jaw popping my knuckles one by one. "I completely cut Lucy off after that night" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Maybe you shouldn't have looked at my phone" she said shrugging.

My eyes shot to hers, she did not just say that.

"What?" I said harshly standing up.

"I'm just Kidding babe" she said wrapping her arms around my body hugging me tightly.

I held my hands behind my back not wanting too hug her back.

"I won't talk too her anymore if you don't want me too okay" she said putting a kiss on my check.

I put my head up so she couldn't kiss my lips, "get off me" I said clenching my jaw.

"Kiss me" she said layering kisses on my neck over and over.

"get off me" I repeated still looking at the ceiling.

"I won't talk too her again" she whined trying too put her hand in mine

"Okay I heard you" I said tightening my fist so she couldn't squeeze her fingers in between mine.

She pushed me back onto the bed climbing on top of me.

I kept my hands up still not touching her.

"I'm not getting off until I get a kiss" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Get off me" I said a little bit sterner.

"Stop" she whined putting her face in the side of my neck, she so fucking cute and she uses it against me.

"I don't want too hurt you get off me" I said about too push her off.

"Your not going too hurt me because you have a sweet heart" She said kissing my Cheek.

She grabbed my hands putting them on her waist.

"Get off me" I said again slowly giving in.

Grabbing my face she pushed our lips together, I didn't kiss back knowing I want too.

"You promise?" I asked quietly.

"I promise I won't talk too her or see her again" she said lapping our pinky together.

"Kiss back" she said pushing our lips together again.

I shook my head no childishly putting my hands back down too my side.

"Fine I'll just steal your kisses" she said kissing me a bunch of times.

"No"I said in a child like voice.

I quickly moved my head upward before she could get any more kisses on my lips.