Chapter 16

I pulled her face into mine stealing her kisses, "I thought you were mad at me?" Lauren said with a smile.

"I am", "which is why" I pushed her down on the bed climbing on top of her, "I get too do anything I want too you"

I said before connecting my lips too her neck, "and you can't do anything about it" I said with a chuckle. "Define anything?"she said as her voice hitched.

I ran my finger along the lining of her boxers. Before slipping my hand inside them, "I mean anything" I said letting my hand travel a little further down, she stiffened up "um, I I" She stuttered. "You what?" I said continuing too swirl my on her neck.

"I'm haven't done it in a while, I'm sensitive" I chuckled, into the side of her neck. Sliding a finger in her folds, she gasped and squirmed. I rubbed her nub in a up and down motion.

"You want me daddy?" I asked her still rubbing her, "mmmm" is all she could get out, oh my god she has the sexiest moans, "hum" I said before reattaching my lips too her neck, I smiled at all the red spots I left on her neck.

"Fuck" she moaned out as I started rubbing circles around her now straining clit. "Do you want me?" I said I little more aggressively.

"Yes" she moaned licking her lips, I smiled, then took my hand out of her boxers. "We don't always get what we want" I said into her ear before sitting up still on top of her,

she had a beyond pissed look on her face, I put the two fingers that I just used too tease her in my mouth sucking all of her fluids off, the once angry look turned Into a lip bite and hungry look. I winked at her before walking too the door.

"Get dressed" I said before leaving the room, I heard her groan in frustration causing a smile too spread across my face as I walked down the stairs,

this is going too be fun I said bitting my lip excitedly, I called Camila over having her sit on the bar stool. "Damn" I said inspecting it, it looked just like Isaacs but a lot more swollen, I grabbed her an ice pack applying it too her head.

Lauren came down stairs and sat on her couch, shirtless as always. "Where's your shirt?" Lauren asked in a non friendly tone. "Where's yours?" She said back even dirtier.

"I live here" lauren said in her defense. "I don't live here, what's your point" Camila snapped back with in a smart ass tone. "Find your shirt before your head finds this remote again"

Lauren said through a clenched jaw.  "Don't be afraid of her she won't do anything" I said placing a bandaid over her small open wound. "Wanna bet?" Lauren said back harshly.

"Don't listen too her" I said too Camila, she just sat there un bothered, I grabbed a Ice pack handing it too her, I turned too walk away when Camila grabbed my wrist "wait I have another injury" she said standing up, i started too notice her jaw sharpened jaw line. "Where?" I said only too have it come out at a squeak,

"this one you'll have too find"  I raised my eyebrows at this statement, i felt her pull her lip in between her teeth through my entire body , she ran my hand down her tone abs she took my finger having it drag just inside the waist band of her sweat pants.

I swear if she wasn't fucking my best friend I'd drop Lauren's dog ass and get with Camila, I tried too talk but I'm sure the only thing that would have came out is drool.

The intense eye contact we were making was throwing me off if never seen this side of her. "Hey sexy" Lauren said, I could have sworn I heard a record scratch ruining the moment. Both of our heads shot too Lauren.