39 part two

"I know there the cutest" Mani smiles turning too look at me.

I burry my face in the crook of her neck, her skin is so soft and smells so good.

I laid between her legs listing too her smooth heart beat, this position was so comfortable.

She played in my wet hair gently rubbing my back.

She chuckles breaking our comfortable silence.

"Remember when I told you it was poison every time I had too give you a shot" she says.

I laughed, "remember when my lame ass was humming the abc's trying too annoy you" I say.

She giggles, "it wasn't lame, it was your really dorky way of flirting with me" she smiles.

I laughed, "nah, it was really lame"

"I remember when I saw you I was foreal movie, book, love song type shit star struck, like I really just..."

I stop cutting my breathe off then exhaling again.

"You really honestly took my breath away" I say looking up at her.

She smiled so big giggle, she was on the verge of tears, "how, I just had on work clothes" she says.

"You look fantastic in everything babe, but it was my first time seeing you and it was a shock too the system, you had me shook" I say.

She giggles so hard she snorted, I laughed looking up and admiring her.

"Eww that was so ugly" she snorted covering her smile.

"It was cute just like you" I say gently caressing her thy.

She smiled, "oh god, remember the movie, I lost like three nails in your arm" she laughs.

I giggled, "I took you too a scary movie on purpose" I say.

"Why?" She furrows her brows.

"Cause after you were cold and you wore my jacket then you were holding my arm and my hand, then you wanted too cuddle, it was all part of my Albright plan" I explain.

She laughs, "you got me in bed but you didn't fuck"

"Cause that cock block right there" I point too Dinah.

She stuck her tongue out continuing to work her fingers through Zees hair.

"I was low key trying too get you in bed too" she admitted.

"But I was like she really hot what if I'm bad" she added.

"Oooo you was trying too fuck me in the first date" I say loudly causing her too cover my mouth.

"Can I fuck you on the first date" Zee whispers too Dinah.

She gaps looking up from her phone and punching Zee, "there will be no fucking on the first date children" Mani says.

"I just want a taste" Zee laughs opening Dinah's legs and moving her head lower too go between Dinah's thighs but she quickly shut them.

"Your nasty you need some manners" she said.

"Yeah, you gonna need a condom with that one Dj" Mani said.

"Lauren screwed her is she clean?" Dj asks me.

"She was when I hit it, it was only one time anyways" I shrug nonchalantly.

Dinah and mani both ooo, "she said she had too hit it and quit it" Mani says instigating, Zee gasps offendedly.