Chapter 33

(Lauren's pov)

I groan sitting up immediately being hit by the blinding light, my head is pounding worse than usual, I fell awful?

I roll over falling onto the floor, empty bottles clink as I move around, my choice of drink last night was ciroc, ever since the trial last week I have bottle after bottle every night cause I know if I'm hungover I'll have another dream about her.

Groaning painfully I made it too my knees, I slept on the couch cause Isaac doesn't enjoy sleeping by himself.

I squinted the lights were so bright, pathetically I crawled too the bathroom before throwing up violently in the toilet, so violently my insides hurt, partly from alcohol but mostly from Mani not being here.

Last week.
After paying off her whole 3000 dollar fines and flying out my attorney from Miami just so she can have a good lawyer and get off, I sat in the back of the courtroom next too Dinah, for the first time in days I saw Normani, she looks broken, she always has a big smile or at least a glow too her but right now she has nothing but frightened look on her face, I know my babies scared, she's so fragile she can't go too jail, who's gonna protect her?.

All she has too do is ple innocent and she can come home with me, please I just need her back in my arms as soon as possible.

My attorney was able too get the weapon possession charge dropped do too lack of evidence that the gun was hers, I'm positive it's mine but I was too fucked up too remember why I put it there.

After they swore on the bible they called Mani up too the witness stand, I've never seen her look just so unhappy and disoriented, our eyes connected, her demeanor changed, she looked full of sorrow and disparity, as much as I wanted too I couldn't look away the agony tearing at my soul as I watched her tear up.

Her eyes fell down when the judge said her name, I could feel my eyes getting watery.

"What does the defendant plee?" The judge asks, her eyes make there way too mine.

Our eye contact was intense, "I love you" she mouthed straight too me.

"Guilty" she says aloud, my head falls along with my heart, a tear threats too fall.

I dint want too cry in front of her or Dinah, nor did I want too be here any longer,  I stood up walking straight out the court room.

I vomit in the toilet again this time feeling more pain in my stomach, falling too the ground I stare up at the ceiling thinking about Mani for the thousandth-....fist time cause she never leaves my head or my heart.

Closing my eyes, I wish it was the last time deep down inside.

-
"Wake up" I hear, I don't want too ever again. cold water splashes on my face jolting me into a up right position.

Zens standing over me with a cup in her hand

"Hey" she says slapping my face rapidly as I fade in and out of consciousness.

"Mani" I say groaning.

"No, she not here" Zen says angrily.

"Lauren, you need too get it together" she holds me up against the bathtub.

"I can't I need her" I whine pathetically.

"Your fucking pathetic crying over a bitch" she spat at me.

"She not a bitch don't call her that" I say back attempting too push her off me, I was far too weak.

"Look at me" she slaps me hard causing my eyes too jolt open.