Chapter 20

I woke up too my phone ringing, groaning I turned over on my side opening one eye too see who it was, as soon as I read the name I sat up opening both eyes, Dinah was now on the other side of the bed dead asleep. It's only 3am god damnit.

"Hello" I said answering the phone sleepily. I heard sniffling and whimpering.

"Lauren" she said through her tears.

"Yea, what's wrong" I asked standing up and walking into the bathroom.

"I need you" she said in a whisper but I still heard, her crying made my heart ache.

"Where are you?" I asked sliding before slipping my sweat shirt over my head.

"I'm out side your house " she said through her tears. I slid on my slides .

"Okay I'm coming" I said before hanging up, and walking down the stairs, i walked opening the door too reveal a sobbing Normani, it's poring out side and she has on nothing but sweatpants and a short sleeved shirt,

She's shivering and wet, pulled my sweat shirt off handing it too her, she wouldn't take it at first but I insisted. She pulled it over her head but continued too cry.

"I'm sorry, I was such a bitch too you today and I'm sorry, I just-I" I stood there listening too her nod wanting too interrupt her.

"I had no right too be mad at you, I was just -" she paused for a second,

"I don't know okay, I was just a bitch too you for know reason and I'm sorry" she said wiping her tears

"Normani, I don't know what you want from me" I said in a caring tone.

She sighed moving a curl from her face, "I want you, I want you too hold me, I want you too rub my back and tell me everything is going too be okay". She said in a whiny tone.

I grabbed her pulling into my warm embrace, she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me like she was really missing me.

I started too rub her back soothingly,

"I'm sorry" she said through her tears as she sniffled.

"stop crying baby, it's okay" I said lowly into her ear. I feel so bad, I did this too her, she's a mess.

I got her too stop crying but she would let go of me, I really wanted her too go home because Isaac is there by himself but she wouldn't let go of me.

"Mani, go home, I will call you tomorrow" I said trying too detach her body from mine.

"Nooo, I wanna stay with you" she whinnied getting a tighter grip around my neck.

I chuckled trying too push her off, this girl is strong.

"You need too go" I whined giving up, she such a baby but she's so cute.

"Come on I have too go too sleep, busy day tomorrow" I said trying too pry her off of me.

"I'll call you Mani" I said finally getting her off of me.

"Promise?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

"I pinky promise" I said attaching our pinkys together, she smiled widely causing me too do the same, I blushed she always has me cheesing like an idiot.