Chapter 27

Time skip a week later

"Wake up baby" I heard before feeling her kisses on my cheek.

I groaned stretching my legs and arms out before yawning.

"Babe wake up, I brought you Starbucks" she said rubbing my back.

I groaned again, "I hate college imma drop out" I said kicking my back pack off the bed.

"No your not, it's your last year" she replied hugging me from behind.

"It needs too be my last day" I whinnied.

"You only have too complete this semester right?" She asked resting her chin on my shoulder.

"And next semester until finales" I said burying my face in the pillow.

"I haven't seen you in two days and you can't pretend too be happy too see me?" She asked getting off my Lower back.

I  grabbed her pulling her down next too me before kissing her cheek gently.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"Want me too make you breakfast?" She asked thoughtfully.

"No I wanna find out how man licks it takes too get too the center of your tootsie pop" I said smirking.

"No babe, you wore me out last time" she said putting her arm around me.

I smiled, "you came 8 times then crashed" I said feeling accomplished.

"I know, when you fuck me like that I pass out" she replied quietly.

I licked my lips hearing her moans play in my head, like a harp, so peaceful so calming, just overall great.

"Your so beautiful" I said laying my head back next too hers.

"You haven't even opened your eyes yet" she replied smiling.

I don't have too look at you too know how beautiful you are, just like I can feel you smiling" I said opening my eyes seeing I was right.

"Your so adorable" she said leaning in and kissing my lips, then kissing the eye she punched me in.

She does that every time she sees me and always expresses how sorry she is.

"Did you miss me?" I asked sliding my hand over her ass.

"Yes, so much" she whined kissing me again.

"Did you miss me?" She asked pushing a strand of hair out my face.

"I missed this fat ass" I said slapping her bottom hard enough for it too echo.

"But that's about it" I added closing my eyes.

She gasped dramatically, "so you just want me for my ass?" She asked in a dry tone.

"No I want your for those great tits too" I replied pulling her closer too me.

"So what If i didn't have ass what would you do?" She asked, I could feel her sneering at me.