44

Sanfranciso ca, team mansion 11:42pm
(Lauren's POV)
"Ohhhhh baby come here I been waiting too get in you alll day" I wink

"Ahh" Zendaya says loudly

"Stop go take a shower" she added giving me a stank face.

"But-" I tried
"I don't care go get yo hot behind in that shower" she added

"First of the fuckn all"
"This is my bed it's not like I wanna get in your bed dirty, so go somewhere mind your business in your bed" I say throwing my gym bag down.

"Your nasty we just spent the last 5 hours on the field" she added.

"Shut the fuck up!" I throw my wallet at her.

"She exaggerating baby I'm clean" I say running my hand across the black comforter.

I smack my lips pulling my suitcase from the closet "she was finna give me some too" I flinch at Zendaya

"Stop saying she it's a bed" she says opening her own suitcase.

"Don't fuckn cisgender her, she identifies as half linen half female, pronouns she and her" I say back offended.

"Yo shut up go wash your ass" she says back.

"Ima be back for you baby" I said blowing a kiss too her.

I showered throughly, there was a lot of dirt, it was satisfying seeing it, I felt clean after.

I ringed my wet hair out in the sink before sliding my polo pajama pants on.

"Damn you look good" I wink too myself in the mirror flexing.

Opening the door too my bathroom I walk back out into our room,

I picked up Zendayas phone that was charging on her bed before holding the photo button and filling her camera roll w selfies they were actually kinda bomb w this lighting.

I set the best one as her home and lock screen before setting the phone back down.

Fixing my bra strap I listened putting my ear too the other bathroom door, I heard Zen in there shampooing so I cracked it a little more reaching my arm in and flushing the toilet before turning the light off.

"LAUREN!" She yelled angrily slipping and sliding in there.

I laugh shutting the door, "I got it in my eye fuck head" she added.

I put a shirt on before picking my gym bag up and walking in the hallway, surprisingly living with 13 other girls isn't bad

I bumped into Katelynn as she was coming up the stairs.

"Yo you made me drop my croissant" she said picking it up and throwing it at me.

I caught it throwing it at her head and running down the rest of the stairs.

She growled chasing me around the big house as we laughed throwing shot at each other.

"You owe me a croissant" she said out of breath.

I tried too catch my breath as well "you owe me a 5$ sucky sucky I laugh running into the kitchen.

"Hey, what are we 12, stop running" Raelynn says from next too the fridge, she like the mother of the group she the oldest out of all of us but has her fun kid like moments.

"Yes mama" Katelynn and I say In unison.

"Bite me" she flips both of us off.

I run past her while she was distracted and into the laundry room my original destination.
Dropping my clothes in I came back out.