Chapter 17

Lmao y'all I read all my comments y'all really hella funny especially DaddyDei and mskyla123 😂😂😂, y'all some mvps fam.
-----------------------------------------I pulled her close as she cried on my shoulder,

"she's not going too hurt you anymore" I whispered rubbing her back, I didn't even know that Camila had it in her too kill a fly and hear I find out she's beating her girlfriend, Dinah's twice as big as she is too so she had too be using every ounce of energy in her.

I really don't understand how this could happen, two weeks ago she was telling me how she loved Dinah and she wanted too marry her, and now she's beating the hell out of her, I've never seen anyone so scared in my life, an I just saw Dinah yesterday she had too do this in the past twenty four hours.

"How long had this been happening?" I asked curiously.

She pulled away just a shaky confused mess, "9 days" she said in a whisper, I gasped.

"I just saw you yesterday though" I said confused, her eyes roamed up too mine briefly before being stuck too the floor, she unzipped her hoodie slowly before lifting her shirt. There were dozens of bruises all over her abdomen, some big some small, it's sickening how someone can do this too another person.

"She changed, all of a sudden and she's so strong, she just gets so mad that she can't control anger" she said choking on her words.

"I- I- I'm sorry i didn't know"I said feeling so bad for her.

"Lauren, I think she's sick" she said starting too cry again.

"Don't make excuses for her, you guys are both female but that doesn't give her the right too put her hands on you or touch you any any way you don't want too be, shes supposed too protect and provide for you" I said getting angrier.

I swear to god I better not catch her in the street or she's dead, I've know. Her for ten fucking years, we were practically raised together, she always had a temper but never go as far as too hurt people, a couple of her pets did come up missing though.

"I'm I could take you too get these looked at" I offered carefully.

"Actually, if you could just take me home, I'm really exhausted" she asked in a whisper through her tears.

I think she should get checked out but I nodded not wanting too make her uncomfortable, I grabbed my keys walking behind her too the door.

The car ride was filled with nothing but uncomfortable silence neither of us knowing how too properly address the situation. I pulled up to her house then just looked at her for a moment as she stared blankly down at her feet with tears streaming down her face.

"Dinah" I said lowly putting my hand in her knee, she jumped quickly scooting as far as possible away from it she looked around for a second before opening the door, she really was spooked,

"please don't tell Mani" she asked in a pleading tone.

"Dinah, I-" I stuttered trying not too come off like a total ass hole.

"Please" she said looking me in my eyes as she putt her hands together in a prayer formation.

I nodded feeling the pain and agony in her voice. She put the sun glasses on before walking into the house, I looked around before pulling off, I saw that my gas light was on so I went too the nearest gas station, there were police cars there probably harassing some innocent black person.