Chaper 40

Laurmani/////zendinah smut😊 (not a 4 sum)

Lauren's pov

I sat up in my bed with this itchy ass brace on, Mani and I living together hasn't been easy you know with the whole no sex till I prove I'm clean.

She's killing me slowly, I have my needs, how can a woman go so long without a orgasam, it's been 19 days since I've gotten any kind of any thing and 54 days since I've gotten any from mani.

I'm really happy we're together and were happy together but I'm sure I'd be a hole lot happier if I came every night like a woman's body was intended, once you start that cycle of orgasam you have too keep fulfilling her needs, just like you have too feed an animal every day, mani needs too make me cum everyday.

And on top of that, she walls around with short shorts on, no bra, sometimes naked, when we're asleep she always rests her hands on my thighs in the middle of the night unknowingly, and when she's coming too bed and I'm already in bed she'll kiss my neck until I cuddle her.

What kind of fuckin girlfriend doesn't provide something, right now, I want the best oral sex I've ever had in my life and I wanna cum quick, I can feel my insides clenching and burning for her, I know other people would just masturbate but I have too much pride for that, I look too damn good for that.

I lick my lips reminiscing on the way she used too kiss me when I was on the verge of cuming or how she would make me say everything I wanted too happen.

Have you ever been lacking of sex so bad you get turned on by the way your girlfriend licks her ice cream cone.

Or that wet dream I had the other night, were she hand cuffed my hands and feet to the bed and I couldn't do anything but watch her devour me as I squirm in her mouth, that's save in my memory as a fantasy.

"Babe" she says opening my closed door and walked in.

"Yeah?" I answered

"I just drove Isaac too cara's" she says climbing into bed with me, after putting her hair up.

"Why?" I ask confused.

She spread my legs kissing at my collar bone.

"Babe stop if we're not really gonna do it" I say frustrated.

"I love when you beg" she whispers in my ear before nibbling on my ear.

"Babe" I whine resting her hands on her ass.

She lifts my shirt and kisses down my abs, my breathing picks up the further down she went.

She licks back up my abs before taking off my shirt.

Her hand slips in the palm of mine,there's a envelope blocking our skin on skin contact.

"Mani" I moan helplessly as she starts at my neck again, I shut my eyes letting her mouth send sensation after sensation through my body.

"Yes baby?" She answers back, I moan pathetically as her hot breath in my ear spikes the heart beat in my center.

I can feel my lubricant running down my leg, all from her kissing me.

She paused putting the envelope in my hand before sitting up.

"Read that I'll be back" she kisses me before climbing off the bed and heading into the bathroom.

I whine, pulling the papers out from the already open envelope.

I see my name, and person information along with a bunch of stds and Stis listed, all of them are negative, and I'm in a perfect bill of health.