Chapter 7

I'm single asf 😩i need a baby girl😭
------------------------------
It got late I had too take Isaac home, I never understood how this kid could sleep so much he must sleep 14 hours a day, I didn't want too see Cara but I had to suck it up for Isaac, "Mommy?" Isaac said sweetly, "yea baby", " I didn't mean to laugh please don't give me away", he said quietly with his head down. My heart broke into a million pieces, "I'm sorry buddy, mommy was just joking, I didn't mean it". I said pulling into the driveway.

We got out of the car walking towards the door, " so you don't want to give me away?" He said with the cutest smile, "of course not, your my my buddy" I kneeled down to his height pulling him into a tight hug, he squeezed me tightly smiling before running into the house, I walked into the house setting my keys down, i slumped down on the couch exhausted, I didn't do anything today but I know my vacation will be over soon and all the hectic schedules will start again.

Isaac was sitting on the floor playing with a toy car, I shut my eyes only to have my dozing off interrupted by my phone dinging.

Papì😍💦👅:hey princess

Princesa😍💦👑:who this?

I replied trying too piss her off.

Papì😍💦👅: Take a wild guess
She replied immediately yesss I said in my head, her text back game is on point.

Princesa😍💦👑: Adrianna? No, melody, Alex, Taylor, I got it madison.

I sent the text only if I could see her face reading it i smiled thinking about her.the door unlocked I knew it was Cara because I could hear Dinah obnoxiously loud phone conversation with Camila, she walked in seeing Isaac, "hey buddy" she said hugging him, he squeezed her back before continuing too play with his car, she looked at me with a sad expression, I was looking down at my phone not iknowledging her existence, "hi I Normani" she said in a gentle voice.

I rolled my eyes getting up grabbing Isaac taking him upstairs"bath time" I said excitedly as I carried him up the stairs. I drew a bath putting Isaac in, I made sure too fill it with bubbles and put all his bath time toys in there. I set him in before sitting in the counter on my phone, Lauren texted back after two minutes.

Papì😍💦👅funny, I recall you at my house grinding into my side a couple of hours ago.
Cheap shot I thought replying

Princesa😍💦👑: nope don't remember that, don't even know who this is.

Isaac splashed a. If wave out of the tub onto the floor, I gasped "Isaac" I said grabbing a towel putting over the spot, I looked at Isaac, i failed to notice he still had underwear and socks, I laughed removing his spider man tighty whities.

Papì😍💦👅: maybe me making you moan my name again will jog your memory, this time I guarantee you'll be awake😏😏.

Princesa😍💦👑 what exactly are you implying? I asked

Papi😍💦👅: okay let me break it down for you, I Papi Lauren want to make you cum 9 times, I want to make your legs shake, I especially want too hear you screaming my name as I eat the sole out of you.

I gasped blushing reading the message over and over, I crossed my legs bitting my lip.

Princesa😍💦👑: lol you wild Wyd tho?