37

So two days ago Zee got hit by a car and cheated on, Lauren kicked rubys ass but what y'all didn't know was Mani caught Jeanie slipping at a party and drug her In front of everyone, Dinah has been trying too mend Zees broken heart and Lauren and mani haven't talked...yet😉, you guys also didn't know Lauren had convinced Victoria too write a letter of recommendation for Normani and she now is a nurse at Lauren's college, main campus( where most of Lauren's classes are)

I knock on the open door softly causing her head too spring up.

"Hey!" She answered excitedly.

"Hi" I replied back walking in her office.

"I- what are you doing her Eyes?" She asks.

I lick my lips sitting down on the couch, "I wanna fix us" I say bravely.

She raises her eyes brows obviously surprised, "really?" She asks getting up and sitting on the couch next too me.

"Yeah" I answer scratching my head nervously.

"I mean like I wanna go slow with you, I want it too be like when we first met slow, when I wasn't even slowed too grab your ass, or even when you still called me miss jauregui" I say.

She smile wrapping her arms around my arm, " you remember that?" She smiles.

"Yeah, I remember thinking you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and trying not too say anything stupid too you"I smiled back.

"Awe" she said back kissing my cheek.

"So you wanna take it slow?...under one condition" I say.

"What?" She smiles widely.

"You gotta take me on dates, you gotta pick me up, you gotta compliment me, you gotta charm me, you gotta show me a good time"

"You gotta fix us" I say

She smiled harder than I ever seen before, "yes I'll date you"

"What cho mean, this my date" I laugh rudely.

She laughs attempting the hide her blush.

"I've never asked anyone on a date before" she says burying her face in my arm.

I yawn, "I'm waiting" I say.

"Oh my god" she blushed keeping her face hidden.

"Kay I'll wait" I say smiling.

"Will you go out with me?" She says quite

"Go out where?" I ask

She smacks her lips giving me a look.

"How do I know that you don't have hoes?" She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I haven't had hoes since you got out" I replied.

"Your always all up on some little girl pumping there head up or feeling on some girl ass or got some bitch on your lap" she says.

"Ion know what you talking about ion be doing that" I say reminiscing on all the times I did all those things.

"So we playing dumb now?" She asks resting her Chin on her fist.

Accidental love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara