Chapter 28

(Time skip one week later, yes again)

(Normani pov)
"Babe" I heard after hearing my door open.

"Yeah" I replied pulling my suitcase off the bed.

"You ready?" Lauren asked walking in and sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, but did you like tell your parents I was coming" I asked walking into my bathroom and checking myself in the mirror.

"My dad knows and my mom, well she'll get over it" she replied laying back on my bed.

"Lauren, I'm nervous what if they don't like me?" I asked sitting next too her too put on my shoes.

"I'll just get a new girlfriend" she said smugly.

I gave her a evil eye sliding my roshies on.

"I'm just kidding babe you'll be fine" she added grabbing my hand.

"But what if I'm not?" I asked laying my head on her chest.

"You will, my brothers bringing his girlfriend too, maybe you'll bond and become bffs" she said putting her arm around me.

"You have a brother?" I asked looking up at her.

She nodded checking the time on her phone.

"I figured you were a only child" I said easing my eyebrows.

"Why because I come from a wealthy family?" She scoffed chuckling.

"Yeah, plus your really boujee" I said putting my leg between hers.

"I am not, I was just spoon feed all my life" she replied yawning.

"No, your boujee as fuck but your cute so I'll except it" I said leaning upward and pushing or lips together.

"I'm glad you are because I get too brag about how my baby bought me a brand new 2016 Mercedes benz 2016 cls 63 for our anniversary" I said smiling so hard my jaw hurt instantly.

"You had too go stunt on your coworkers let them know your baby got you" she said licking her lips.

"I went around the parking lot 3 times just incase they didn't see that it was Normani Kordei in the 2016 off white cls 63 the first two times" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Well I couldn't have my princess taking the bus, your too pretty for that" she said pulling my on top of her.

"Awe baby, your prettier" I said connecting our lips.

"No you are, especially this beautiful chocolate skin" she replied placing her hands on my waist.

I smiled kissing her again, "hey stop trying too distract me what if your parents don't like me, or Isaac?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"It doesn't matter, I like you guys, and I refuse too let my girlfriend and step son alone on thanks giving" she said intertwining our fingers.

I love it when she calls Isaac hers, it's so cute the way they bond without noticing.

"My mom and dad didn't want me, that's just the way it is, you don't have too invite us because you feel sorry for me" I said snaking my arm around her.

"I feel bad for you but I wanted too ask you any ways" she replied shyly.

"Oh so you used my sad excuse of a family too force me meet your family?" I asked jokingly.