Chapter 31

LAURDAYA IS STRICTLY SEX STOP HATING ON IT 🙄

Normanis pov:

It's been a couple days since the last time I spoke too Lauren or even saw her, I've cried my self too sleep every night in Dinah's arms, speaking minimal words.

Its been really tough at work and Isaac thinks I'm mad at him, there's a lot on my mind and I can't bring myself too text her or call her.

I've been wearing her sweat shirts, cuddling with Laurenzo when Dinah's not there. I won't eat, barely sleeping and when I do I dream about her. I keep seeing hearing her voice over and over just asking me why? How hurt she looked the pain and agony in her voice.

Feeling the tears weld up in my eyes again quickly I wiped them from my eyes sniffling as I left my place of work. I only work a 8 but I feel like I just pulled a double.

I just spent the whole time drawing blood and doing paper work just do I didn't have too talk too anyone, every time I look at some one I see Lauren so I never look into there eyes.

Unlocking my car I climbed in setting my bag in the passenger seat, wiping more tears from my eyes.

I pulled my keys out putting them in the ignition, pausing for a second when I saw Lauren's house key.

It's 4am right about now I'd drive too Lauren's house and smother her with kisses until she forcefully held me down making me fall asleep in her arms.

I smiled wiping more tears, sometimes she'd wait for me get off because she didn't like sleeping alone.

Dinah always stole Isaac every day so It was just me and Lauren all the time. Non stop cuddling kisses sex giggling more sex making out ass grabbing wrestling which turned into more sex.

Wiping more tears I pulled out of the Parking lot headed home, I wanna see her I just wanna tell her I love her I don't deserve too explain. I just want too tell her that I love her.

I wracked my brain with any and every way possible too tell her. I could call her text her email her write her a letter but those were stupid or not enough too get my point across.

I had too say It face too face I had too look into those big green eyes and tell her how much really do love her with all my heart.

-
Walking up cautiously too Lauren's door, I've never felt so small before in my life, I looked at the tan door unsure if I should knock rung the bell or turn around go back too my car, well her car.

I grew a pair and lightly knocked, my heart was racing so fast, it's 65 degrees but I'm starting to sweat.

The locks clicked and the door swung open revealing Zendaya

She looked down at me for a second waiting for me too speak.

"Hi" I said quietly

A smile flashed across her face, "don't act like a stranger give me a hug" she said pulling me into her embrace.

I giggled hugging her back, she smells like Lauren, must be her fabric softener.

"Is Lauren here?" I asked not looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah she's up stairs I'll get her" she said opening the door wider for me too come in.

I walked inside shutting the door behind me as she headed up stairs, I think that's the happiest I've seen her since we met.