Chapter 35

(This how good Lauren looks☝🏻)

Owww" I whine rubbing my forehead, I've got a killer head ache.

Dinah groans as I sit up, she must be the one I'm laying on, after we left Lauren's house we came over too Zendayas too sleep but we ended up getting drunker and ordering pizza, we watched a movie but I don't even remember the title.

Zendayas sleeping on the couch that I could have sworn that's were I fell asleep with Dinah, how the hell did we end up on the floor.

The light from her patio nearly blinds me. I make it too my wobbly feet closing the blinds.

I stretch yawning before grabbing my phone and putting it on Zendayas charger.

It's half past noon and every body's still asleep, so I walk back too the guess bed room and steal the cover folded at the end.

Before walking back over too the couch and getting on the end across from Zendaya.

She was quick too open one eye slide her self under the cover, I shit my eyes for maybe 10 seconds before the door bell rang causing the dogs in the back too start barking like crazy.

Every body in the room groaned angrily, it was Dinah Camila Victoria me and Zendaya, we were the only ones allowed too spend the night.

"No solicitors" Zendaya yells.

"Open the door" I hear Isaac voice before he rang the door bell several times.

She groans annoyed slipping from under the cover too the floor.

"Okay!" She yells as he continues too rung the bell.

"Please shut up" Dinah says grabbing a pillow and holding it over her head.

I'm half way awake now, all I cam do is sit there and stare blankly.

I hear his little foot steps run in knocking shit over.

"You came over here just too get fruity pebbles?" Zendaya asks annoyed.

I hear him snickering, "you said you'd take me too the zoo" he adds.

She groans, "shit, that's today?"

He nods attempting too poor himself some milk.

She grabs the milk from him and pores it.

"You don't want your mommy too take you?" She asks.

I start snoring loudly closing my eyes.

"I want you all too take me" he says excitedly, everyone in the room starts snoring loudly.

He laughs running too the patio and opening the door for the two dogs too run in, the start barking at every on and one of them yanked the cover of me.

"Wakey wakey" I says laughing evilly.

One of them jumps up on the couch and sniffs me before trampling me and jumping around excitedly, I think he remembers me.

I tiredly pet his head even though he drooled on me.

"Wake up" Isaac shakes Dinah, that girl could sleep through anything.

"Get you aspirin while it lasts" Zendaya says  setting the bottle on the table along with some Advil.

I snatched the battle of aspirin quick getting up and getting some water.