Chapter 39

(Lauren's pov)

My family zen and Dinah cleared out while Mani helped me get dressed.

They upped my pain killers so I can't even control my neck, I'm so high off these things I can't feel my legs, I know I'm walking but am I really really walking or am I walking in my brain making my legs walk in reality, think about It.

"Sit up" she said loosening the strings on my Goan.

I giggled swinging my legs over the bed.

"Long time no see" I said giggling.

"I just spent the past four days cuddling with you, don't tell me long time no see" she replied lifting my arms and sliding the gown over my head.

I sobered up for a second grabbing her had, "I really appreciate it baby" I said looking her in her eyes.

She paused her actions staring down at the bed. Probably because I haven't called her baby in a while

My thumb came up too the side of her face sliding it across her bottom lip.

We were stuck In the moment staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds. My eyes made there way Down too her nice and soft looking lips.

She moved my hand opening my eyes with her fingers

"the nurse gave you too much, you can barley hold yourself up" she said grabbing me pair of pajama pants.

"You my nurse Fuck you mean?" I asked putting my hand on her lower back.

"Lauren chill your on meds you don't know what your doing" She replied moving my hand from her body quickly.

"Im sober enough too know that I miss you" I said letting my hand slide too the back of her leg.

"Lauren can you just get dressed?" She asked passive aggressively.

"hehe" I replied falling back onto the bed.

"I'm gonna spank you stop" she said quietly helping me too my feet with an laugh

I sighed leaning on her for support, I bit my lip anxiously, I've had a reality check hit me like a truck or should I say a car.

Every time I've ever needed too lean on her she's been there under me supporting me. Every single time I've ever needed her she was quick do hold me down through everything.

Here she's is again holding me down again, she pulled my pants up around my waist. Grabbing one of my shirts.

I was looking her dead I her eyes, the urge building too have her I my embrace, this might sound crazy but I need a women's touch.

Wrapping her arm my waist she helped me into my wheel chair, just the touch of her made me happy.
-
She walked around from the driver side opening my door. Isaac hoped out grabbing my crutches for me.

I was happy because she held my hand in the car, she caught me smiling but I ain't care I just want my girlfriend back.

Did I forget to mention she's mad at me, when I woke, the first person I saw was her, but I sad Tori's name, yeah the reason I was in rehab.

Chris and Taylor went inside with there mouth hung open at my bigger and better house.

My father came too the side I knew he was gonna carry me but I can't look like a bitch if I'm trying too get my girl back