Chapter 29

Zendinah or Caminah?

Ps I want this chapter blown tf up with comments🤷🏿‍♀️🙃

I took so much out of this it's still too long.
-----------------------------------------

Normani gripped my arm so Fucking hard I dropped my phone.

"Ow" I said trying to pry her fingers off.

"We need too talk like right now" she said snatching me up off the couch.

I grabbed my phone before she started dragging me up the stairs too my room.

"What?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"It's her" was the first thing too leave her lips.

"Who?" I asked laying back on the bed.

She paused staring at the floor,

"my first love"she whispered with a voice creak.

I sat up with widened eyes, "the one who cheated and took your virginity"I asked.

She nodded still staring down at the floor, I stood up pulling her on top of me.

"I haven't seen her since I left and, I don't-" she Broke down into tears putting her face into my neck.

"It's okay baby" I said rubbing her back.

"All these old feelings and memories are coming back that I want too forget" she Said sniffling.

"Maybe you'd feel better if you just talk too her, get some closure" I suggested.

"No Lauren she used too have me rapped around her finger"

"She used too, that was four years ago, your a bigger and better person I'm sure"

"Your the strongest person I know, don't let her being around break you" I added.

"Your beautiful princess, and I hate seeing you cry so much" I said wiping her tear.

"I mean I hate it more than school" I clarified brushing a strand of hair from her face.

She chuckled nuzzling her head into my neck, "you must really hate seeing me cry" she said through her laughter.

"I do, but I love seeing you smile" I replied intertwine our fingers together

"No, I have the ugliest smile not too mention my laugh" she said sniffling.

"This might be cheesy but your smile lights up my day" I said honestly causing her too start laughing.

I chuckled, "what it's true" I said kissing her cheek several times.

"Your so lame" she said sitting up on top of me.

"You love it tho" I replied wiping the tear from her.

"could you stop complimenting me so we can make out?" She asked sitting up.

"Deal" I replied crashing our lips together.

I started giggling uncontrollably for no reason.

"Babe stop" she said pushing our lips together trying too stop my laughing.

"I can't" I said laughing even harder.