Chapter 19

Mani pov

Fuck bitch ass Lauren mother fucking Jauregui i can't FUCKING stand her lying ass I thought getting even more aggravated. That stupid pale ass son of a bitch has the audacity too tell me that she's going too get her shit together and that she really wants too be with me.

That little bitch thinks she can just come into my life tr(eat) me right make me fall in love then disappear for three DAYS. 79 FUCKING hours, who the fuck does she think that she is?. She think that she can just treat me right and leave like no, she's stuck what we have is forever. I was now pacing back in forth in my room hot tears streaming from my eyes like somebody-Tink on replay.

Where the fuck is Dinah when you need her, I'm a mess and I need someone too vent too. Isaac birthday party is in a couple of hours and I'm in here crying my soul out over some girl who I'm trapped in love with.

I haven't attempted too reach out too Lauren at All in the last 3 days but that doesn't matter she's supposed too reach out too me, I'm supposed too be her top priority but instead she's probably off fucking so many random ass girls just doing what every the fuck she wants.

I let out a quite scream, that bitch thinks she can cheat on me, me?, does she not know that I'm fucking crazy like I will really stab her 100 fucking times then light her on fire then run her over with a 18 wheeler then cry because I'd miss her so much. This is why I need a relationship like Dinah's and Camila, there so Fucking cute AND lovey dovey.

I collapsed onto my bed burying my face in my pillow as I sobbed loudly. Why can she just be like Camila, all I ask for is her time un divided attention and for her affection and for her too show me off and love me unconditionally. Is that so much too ask for?. I groaned lifting my face from the pillow, mascara and foundation was all over it.

Great, I'm a mess at 3am because of Lauren. I got up and walked too the bathroom looking in the mirror I took a long hard look at myself. I dried my eyes only for a fresh set of tears too fall, my mascara was running like it's a damn track meet. My foundation was a fucking mess, no wonder why she disappeared I'm
So ugly.

I started in the mirror at myself just feeling like I didn't matter, when Mariah Carey's we belong together,  I sung with my heart and soul, so much it made me weak in the knees.

"Cause baby baby we belong together" I sang along with the music spilling from my portable speaker.

"Cause when you left you took apart of me, is that so hard too believe?" I was singing so hard my chest hurt. I put my hair in a sloppy bun before wiping my face with make up wipes.

My tears started too form again, I fucking hate her, I never want too see her again, she's cut off where done we're nothing.

I was finally able too calm down I turned off the music as I laid in my bed unable too sleep what's so ever. I just need some food too take my mind off of it.

I got up and tiptoed too the kitchen not wanting too wake anyone up, even though I was just singing obnoxiously loud, I opened the freezer anxiously wanting too get too the ice cream. I snatched the too off digging my extra big table spoon  shoveling ice cream by the second.

I was startled by the sound of keys clanging in the counter, I spun around too see Dinah standing

"where were you?" I asked a little harsher than I meant.