42

Normanis pov

I throw the paper wrapping away along with the box before wrapping the stick in tissue, I snap a quick picture of it sending it too Dinah, Im nervous and I fell sick too my stomach.

I knew Id have too tell Lauren eventually and I'm terrified of how shell react, I open the door with the test still in my hand, I fell like crying shes gonna be so mad.

I opened the door too her office slowly, seeing Lauren watching softball videos on her desk top.

"hey baby" she smiles pausing it.

"hi" I say nervously walking over and sitting on the farthest part of her desk away from her.

"whats up?" she asks, I knew she knew something was wrong.'

"we need too talk" I reply in almost a whisper.

she hesitates at that statement, "okay whats going on" she asks concerned.

I stare down at the floor terrified.

she grabs my hand gently pulling me onto her lap.

"tell me whats wrong" she asks calmly.

I swallow the lump in my throat nervously twisting my engagement ring on my finger, I cant even look her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry" I say in almost a whisper.

"for what?" she asks confused.

her finger intertwine with my smoothly.

"Um, I Um- I did something"I whisper.

"You did something?"

"Mani did you cheat on me?" she asks I hear the hurt in her voice.

"No, NO" I answer quickly as my heart starts too race.

"then what, whats wrong?" she asks.

I swallow loudly handing her the stick in my hand.

She unrolls it reading it.

"Your pregnant?" she asks, I hear the anger within her.

I nod looking any were but her.

"Mani what the fuck!" she raises her voice.

"i know I'm so sorry" I say felling my tears form.

"how the fuck could you keep that from me?" she asks setting the test on the counter.

"HOW COULD YOU MAKE THAT DECISION WITH OUT ME?" she yells scaring me.

she lifted me off of her getting up and shutting the door.

"I'm sorry" I cry into my hands.

"that says estimated 4 weeks, you've been hiding this shit from me since I asked you too marry me?"she asks.

I nod, "I had already made up my mind, and had the appointment made" I say.

"so before we got engaged, we've only been together almost seven months, minus the month of jail pussy you had".

"you told me you weren't drinking because of a fucking cleanse" she says.

"what else did you lie about?" she asks snatching my hands away from my face and wiping my tears away harshly.

"nothing" I replied wiping my runny nose.

"so honestly tell me what you would have done if we didn't work out along the way, who was gonna take you?"

"what were you gonna go live on Dinah's couch?" "in there guest bed room?"

"Because Isaac is legally mine, I could take him, move back too Florida start something new"