41

I smile proudly fixing Lauren's robe and chord around her neck.

"I'm so proud of you baby" I say adjusting the cap on her head.

"I'm proud Of myself shit, I nearly cussed all my professors out numerous times"  I chuckle

"I got me a fine young educated dime, what did I do too deserve you?" I ask wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Sounds like wifey material" she says resting our foreheads together.

"Too the fullest extent"

"I can't wait till I get too walk down that isle and nearly break my neck in my red bottoms, but it won't matter cause ima look bomb as fuck and get too marry the love of my life"

She smiles genuinely, her right hand moved from Waist too my hand interlocking our hand.

She moves my hand too her upper back resting it there, I smile this is what our first dance will be like.

"I love you so much" I whisper closing my eyes as she slowly starts too sway us back and forth.

"And I love you" she whispered back

"Mrs. Jauregui and Mrs. Jauregui too be" she added leaning up and kissing my forehead.

"not yet, I'd love too marry you today but I've gotta find a nice sized rock too weigh down that hand first"

"Maybe it'll happen sooner than you think" she whispered before twirling me slowly and pulling me close.

"Are we gonna be like that?" Dinah asks emerging into the kitchen hand in hand with her girlfriend of almost three months.

"You mean are we gonna love each other?, I know that I will but your undecided" Daya replies lifting her up on the island.

I watch them interact as Lauren holds me close in the most loving way just sharing her body heat with me like the best girlfriend she is.

"I am decided and I do" Dinah says pulling her between her legs.

"You do what?" She replies resting her hands on Dinah's waist.

"I love you" Dj says cupping the younger girls chin.

"Oh my little gay heart" Lauren says

Daya dosent reply too Dinah instead she passionately older girl.

"You don't know how long I've wanted too hear that" zen says, they look each other in the eyes just staring

"I love you" I say as we still lightly sway back and forth.

"I love you too" she says  with a small giggle.
"Okay love birds in the car" papa J says appearing from the stairs with his suit jacket in hand.

Lauren twirls me again before ending our little dance with a kiss.

"Awe" her mother says walking in from the garage with Lauren's graduation cake.

She looks down at her wedding ring before setting the cake down and walk over too mike and kissing him, he smiles and kisses her again, I can't help but notice how he gets the same look in his eyes when he sees Clara that Lauren does when she sees me.