Chapter 14

Lauren's pov
What the fuck is wrong with me? She Is so perfect and I just fucked every thing up, I'm so fucking stupid all the relationships and heart break I've been through and I fuck things up with her, she is the one, I can't get her out of my head, her long wavy hair or her gorgeous smile.

"FUCK"I yelled at the top of my lungs as the tears rolled down my cheeks. all I want is love I just want too grow old with somebody, I just want too find my sole mate already, why can't I just be happy? My entire world was spinning around, I sat down on the couch and put my head between my knees why do I miss her so much.

My chest hurt so bad I can't take it, i sat there contemplating everything that just so fucked up right now, I'm going broke about too be homeless in a 4 weeks and have had my heart broken twice in the last two and a half months.

My phone started buzzing on the table and all my problems and worries floated away, I couldn't even remember why I was crying. I answered the phone too birth giver, who ever that is.

"Hello?" I said confused

"Lauren the repo company is on there way, I'm leaving you one car until the end of the month after that you're on your own".

"Mom please don't do this, I can't deal with this right now". The tears weld up in my eyes again.

"Lauren your a gown woman, you need too find a nice young man and find a legal way of acquiring money".

I dried my tears as anger started too take over my body, "so this is because I'm gay?"I said standing up.

"Yes Lauren this is just something you made up for attention, God I don't understand where we went wrong with you".

"Attention from who exactly, all you and dad ever did was work, so who's attention am I seeking?" I said raising my voice.

"I've done everything I can for you, i just can't understand why you would do something like this, why would you want too go too hell?"

I sighed deeply pissed beyond compare, "so you're really screwing me over like this, I'm your oldest daughter and you let what other people think come between our un breakable bond.

"Until you can bring home a nice young man and get your act together your cut off from this family's money and love.

I can't believe she just said that, "I'll figure it out some how, see you in hell Carla". I heard her gasp dramatically just before I clicked the end button, I no longer have a mother.

What the actual fuck did I ever do too deserve any of this in life, I try and I try too be just laid back and chill but obviously that's not working shit was so much easier when people would walk the opposite way when they saw me coming or would flinch every time I moved, the entire event with Victoria really slowed me down, I just need too pick my grind back up and get through this bull shit.

(Mani's pov)
I got into my car as tears rolled down my cheeks, how could she do that, say she wants too be with me then go fuck her ex, in so stupid, I thought Lauren was different she's had so many ups and down in relationships just like me, I haven't been in a relationship for 2 years that's how fucked up the last one left me.

I gave Lauren a chance because I saw something in her, something in her that I saw in my self, I get it, Lauren was in a venerable place and under the influence but that doesn't give her the right to lead me on like that, I have feelings for Lauren strong feelings,