Chapter 30

(Lauren's pov)
I caught myself before it was noticed, turning and walking away.

"Wait, what's wrong?" She said walking after me.

"Just go be with her" I said getting into my car and speeding off, I wiped tear after tear and before I know it I was in front of my house, Zs new car was here so I composed myself before walking in.

I left my suit case by the door taking my shoes off. The first thing I did was grab a carona and slump down on the couch.

It might be 1:30 in the after noon but it's 5 o'clock somewhere, and that really doesn't apply too someone who feels as empty as me.

The tears stoped flowing and I sat there in my own misery staring at the wall, I didn't even get my puppy back.

The door from the guess room opened, I didn't have enough energy too see of it was intruder or not.

I heard the fridge open and bottles clink with light foot steps.

Zen came and slumped down on the couch next too me taking a sip of her beer.  

"Shouldn't you be hitting on Dinah?" I asked downing more beer.

"nope, She chose her ex" she said staring down at the floor.

"Who Camila?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

She nodded "they met up a couple days ago and Dinah believes She's changed so she cut me off"

I sighed, her dumb ass waited until I left the damn state too see her? Why the hell are people being so damn stupid all of a sudden?

"Shouldn't you be bragging about your girlfriend?" She asked looking from the ground over too me.

"Technically she's still my girlfriend but where on a non exclusive break"I said taking another sip of beer.

"So you kinda have a hall pass?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yep for as long as I want" I said swinging more and more beer.

"So like... you wanna have sex?" She asked not confidently.

I looked up from the table at her for a second,

"Yes" I said setting the beer down on the table.

At first it was kinda awkward until I just leaned in and pushed our lips together, this kiss was different, different from Mani's different from Lucy's it was rough and sent chills through my body.

I groaned, bring my hand up too the side of her face.

She shoved her tongue in my mouth leaning forward so I was forced too lay down on my back.

I deepened the kiss bitting on her bottom lip causing her too groan.

She tried spreading my legs but I won't be her bitch, she's my bitch.

I pulled her on top of me causing her too land on my crotch.

My hands roamed down from her waist too her ass squeezing lightly causing her too moan.

She pulled at the bottom of my shirt, I sat up letting her take it off before reconnecting our lips.

I moaned again as she was grinding her hips into my pelvis.

Slowly I tugged at her shirt never breaking the kiss.

She sat up throwing it too the side crashing our lips together once again.

Damn she's skinny, but she had a little something on her.

I bit her lip when I felt her hands travel too the zipper of my pants.