Chapter 38

(Read 37 first💀)

"How does that L taste?" I ask Z as another game on 2k

"Don't be so fuckin cocky Lauren, we both know I'd beat you on real court" she says salty.

I laugh in her face, even though your 6'7 I was on The Varsity basketball team junior and senior year"I say popping my collar.

"I'm 5'10 and I only need one foot too kick your ass" she says in a matter of factory tone.

"Oh really?" I ask digging into my pocket.

"Put your money where your mouth is?" I ask throwing down 500$ on the table.

"Gladly" she throws down the same amount.

I smirk, "only time will tell" I add sliding my roshies on.

I grabbed her slides putting them on for her.

"Mijo were going on a field trip" I say taking his headphones.

"At 10:30 at night?" He asked.

"Why you ask so many questions for? Put your shoes on" I say in Italian accent.

"Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli" he says before walking off too grab some shoes.

Zee and I look at each other before bursting out into laughter, "I love that kid" I chuckled.

"Yo, I need some shorts" she says unbuckling her jeans,

"sure but how about a little strip tease first" I raise my brow.

"How about no" she smiles. I groan getting up and going up stairs too retrieve a pair of shorts for both of us. I was gonna beat her in pants but I shouldn't be too cocky.

I slide on the long basket ball shorts sliding up my socks, My legs could blind a bat, brighter than high beams,

I put my shoes back on before walking back down stairs and throwing her a pair.

She winces grabbing her side as she slide them on, "does it still bleed at night?" I ask lifting her shirt too take a peak.

"Nah" she says wincing as I touched it.

I thumped her upside the head, "don't lie too me" I say calmly touching the bandages gently.

I peeled it back slowly seeing it start too heal with a large bruise around it.

"Okay, it bleeds when I sleep" she says rubbing her head.

"I know" I roll my eyes helping her too her feet.

I don't think she was prepared for how strong I am cause she wrapped herself around me too catch her balance.

"We could samba right now" I say letting my Spanish accent roll off my tongue.

I sway my hips grabbing her waist and rocking us back and forth,

"Okay, show me what you got daddy lo" she smiles letting me lead.

"I get my moves from my Papa" I say lifting our arms so she could twirl me.

"I remember you calling me papi not too long ago" she says looking down at me.

"I don't recall" I say lightly tapping her face twice and grabbing my car keys.

"Umm I think you do, shall we reminisce quickly?" She asks.

"We can reminisce if you can take a step without falling" I say picking her up.

"But I couldn't do that even when my ankle wasn't the size of an onion" she said resting her head on my shoulder.