Chapter 23

This is gonna be the most HEADASS thing you ever read.

(Normanis pov)

"Baby" I said wrapping my arm around her neck, she sat at the end of the bed staring aimlessly at the wall.

"Huh?" She asked continuing too stare at the wall.

"Gimme kiss, I missed you" I said kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too" she said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Pushing her down onto the bed I climbed on top of her sitting on her crotch.

"I missed you more" I spoke leaning down and kissing her.

"No I missed you more" she added intertwining our fingers on both hands.

"No, I missed you more" she replied smiling adorably.

"Your so cute" I said smiling as well.

"Gimme kiss" she said puckering her lips.

I leaned down putting a kiss on her lips.

"Another one" she said in dj kaled voice.

I giggled placing another kiss, I love kissing her it makes me so happy.

"Another one" she spoke smiling.

I leaned down again placing a passionate kiss on her lips.

It got heated when she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I moaned softly as our tongue wrestled as her hands made there way too my ass gently squeezing it.

My teeth sank into her bottom lip roughly pulling it, causing her too moan loudly.

I was extremely turned on at this point, taking off my hoodie and shirt tossing it too the side before crashing Lauren and I's lips together.

She unzipped her own jeans lifting me up before sliding them all the way off onto the floor.

My lips travel down her jaw too her marking my territory, she moaned softly giving my better access too her neck, honestly I really like her neck beside her eyes it's my favorite thing too look at, it's so sexy.

I drug my finger along the lining of her boxers gradually moving back up every time she'd squirm.

She got frustrated directly putting my hand in her soaking underwear, damn she's wetter than the ocean I thought bitting her lip, and it's because of me I feel pretty damn good.

Our tongues still wrestling I slide my tongue back out of her boxers feeling on her abs

She groaned annoyed breaking the kiss, "baby please" she whined softly.

I like it when she begs, it brings the evil out of me.

"Tell me what you want me too do" I said in a amused tone.

"Fuck me" she whined squirming beneath me.

"Yes daddy" I whispered in her ear before sliding my fingers through her moist folds.

"Mmmm" she moaned closing her eyes.

I sucked on her pulse point as I rubbed circles around her swollen and throbbing clit.