Chapter 4

I leaned in about to connect our lips,resting my hand on her waist, slowly sliding it down to her ass almost made it before the front door slammed she opened her eyes realizing what she was doing, she hoped off of me not making eye contact with me,

fucking Camila I thought, I'm going to kill that pint sized churo. I sat up clearing my thought, she pulled me around her shoulder helping me too the stairs, I went for it again letting my hand roam lower than her shoulder, "don't even try it" she said aggressively slapping my hand away.

We reached the bottom of the stairs, Camila was quickly putting groceries away, she bought a lot, "score" I said taking a bag of hot cheatos off the counter, I Normani snatched them from me, "you can't eat these", "damn she sounds just like Alex" Camila said still putting up groceries, "who's Alex?" She asked. I cleared my throat trying to tell her to stop talking.

"Oh that's Lauren's-" I cut her off, "oh my god is that a spider on you?" I said pointing at Normani's leg, "what?" She said before she started freaking out, I grabbed the bag of hot cheatos and chucked them at Camilas head she moved just before it could hit her, She sat back down so close we we're touching, "so who is she?"

Normani asked again, "oh, she's Lauren's", I cleared my thought, "shut up" I said in between coughs, Camila didn't hear me conveniently. "Like I was saying Alex is Lauren's", I breathed out, "for god sakes Camila shut the hell up" I said loud and clear, "oh sorry" she said putting the last grocery away.

Normani crossed her arms scooting from me, great now she's mad at me, "well friends I have a date with my baby, so I won't be back for a while" she said winking, I creaked a smile, she gets so much play I thought. She opened the door about to walk out, "freeze" I said sternly,

she froze in motion, "keys " I said, "damn" she said under her breath, she through me my keys before walking out the door. I turned on the tv, I looked over at her, she had her arms around legs crossed looking at the tv angrily as she tapped her foot rapidly. "Are you mad at me?" I asked In a baby voice.

She shook her head "nope" she said popping the p, I moved closer yawning then putting my arm around her, she pushed me off facing the other way from me, "really" I shook my head at her pettiness and games, "I felt like you're mad at me"

I said leaning down on my arm, she shook her head no, I shrugged and picked up my phone I ordered us some chicken nuggets and fries from McDonald's Donald's, "and your not mad at me?", "no Miss jauregui" I threw my hand up back to this bull shit again.

"Can we finish were we left off?", "no I have a girlfriend miss jauregui". "Number one, no you don't, number two stop calling me that", "what would you like me to call you miss jauregui?", I  clenched my fist then released blowing my deep breath out,

"I don't care what you call me, just don't call me Miss jauregui", "yes miss Lauren", this girl is going to be the death of me, making me mad was obviously satisfying her very much.

"You know what screw that" I said picking up my phone, I started texting a long paragraph texting myself back and forth, I could tell it was really pissing her off. She did that huffing thing girls do when they want your attention, I waited until the 3rd one before looking up, "are you okay?"

I asked, she shook her head yes, "Go back to texting your little girlfriend". I turned the other way trying to contain my smile, "she's nobody girl chill". "I mean obviously she's somebody because you felt the need to cut into our time together".

I looked away trying to contain my smile again I licked my lips, "she's not important", she looked away mumbling under her breath, "what?" I said in a threatening way, "nothing" she said lowly, I looked back down at my phone, "I just think it's funny how,