Chapter 34 part 2

"Hi baby" I say excitedly squeezing him.

"I missed you so much" he says into my shoulder hugging me tighter.

"I missed you more Icing" I say rocking us.

He pulls back and plants a bunch of kisses all over my face, I smile so big doing the same too him.

"I love you" he says hugging me again.

"I love you too" I reply squeezing him, he so tall and handsome.

"Come on I gotta show you Herculady" he grabs my hand pulling me off the couch and out the room, he pulls me all the way up the stairs too the door of a room.

This house is so big it makes no sense.

He opens the door and spider man is thrown at you, the walls are painted blue and red and have spider man posters everywhere.

He has a gigantic spider man rug on the floor a queen sized bed with spider man cover sheets and pillows spider man bean bag chair, a big ass flat screen on the wall with a bunch of Spider-Man toys sitting on top of it, I could go on but you get it.

I laugh when I see the big letters above his bed that says King Ice, Im sure Lauren gave him that nickname.

"Lauren did all this?" I ask surprised.

He nods, sliding under his bed too grab something, I walk over too his closet and open the doors.

It's full of clothes and shoe boxes, she really spoils this kid.

"This is herculady" he says setting the cage on his bed, he goes back under and pulls another cage out, "and this is Hercules" he smiles.

"So She has three dogs a bunny and two turtles?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"No, untie Daya took the pit bulls so we only have bear and coca" he answers.

"So who's are these?" I point too the turtles.

"Mine" he smiles before grabbing them and walking behind me.

He opens the top of the glass cage before taking the turtle out of the mini plastic gave and putting both of them in the big glass cage.

"Did Lauren take care you you while I was gone?" I ask walking over and sitting on his bed.

He sprays hand sanitizer in his hands, "yes, she bought this house for us" he smiles.

"That's really nice of her" I reply sadly.

"She said that we're gonna be a family again"

I couldn't help but smile, hopefully, I'm not gonna lie I miss my lolo.

"Yeah" I agree

"Mommy" he asks.

"Yeah?" I say

"Where did you go why did you leave me?" He said letting his head fall

"I'm sorry baby" say pulling him into my arms.

"I did something bad and I had too go away for a little"

"Was it my fault?"

"No buddy it was t anyone's fault okay?, I love you"

"I love you too" he says squeezing me tightly.

"Did you have fun with Lauren?" I ask quickly trying too change this before I get emotional.
T
"Yes" he smiles