Chapter 6

I looked back at her as we waited In line, "you really had Idea he didn't speak English", "I had no Idea you spoke Spanish" she said un fazed, my phone started buzzing, it's Lucy she's been trying too call me, text me, and FaceTime, anything too get a hold of me, "how long are you going to Ignore that person?" Normani asked out of the blue, "until I feel like talking too them" she nodded not wanting too ask me anymore questions.

My phone rang again, this time it was Camila, "hello?", "I need a huge favor" Camila said panicked, "what?" I said calmly, "let me borrow your nicest car", I started laughing, "for what?" I said amused at her, "too take Dinah out", "why can't you take your car?", "because it's trash compared to yours", "that's true but what's it worth too you?".

"Do I really have to bring up junior and senior year around Normani?", "is that a threat?" I said shocked, "no it's just a statement but I'm slowly starting to remember a certain night where you were Accompanied by two other young women, no details but there were some strange noises coming from that room".

"okay, okay no need to bring that up, "alright we'll make a deal, I'll let you use  my rs5, if you wash it-" i was cut off by , by the sound of a door shutting, "you have a corvette stingray?", "Camila don't push it", "get out of garage", "it's between the corvette or the Audi", "Camila no, I swear you will not live too see another day if you touch my most prized possession",

she started laughing, "alright alright I'll take the Audi" she said, "is that a porche?" She said into the phone, "Camila leave" I said sternly, "okay okay I'm going", "I owe you, I love you", "yea I'd love me right now too" I said before hanging up in her face. "You want to tell me what got you so upset yesterday ". "No I'm okay" she said politely, I let go of her hand "fine I didn't want to know anyways" I said putting my hand in my lap, "your such a baby" she said trying to grab my hand again, I quickly moved my hand from under hers "stop" she whined trying to grab my hand.

I tapped the side of my cheek not talking, she rolled her eyes then kissed my cheek, I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers again, she held her hand up too my mouth, I smiled kissing her hand, "10 more times" she said smiling, I smiled before ordering our food, I pulled up too the window, "this shit costed 30 dollars" I said too her, "thank you" she said leaning in pecking my check again.

We got our food and left, "Lolo, teach me Spanish" she whined, she woke up Isaac, he stretched looking around, "what do you wanna know?", "teach me how to say a sentence", "okay what's your favorite thing to eat?" I asked, she smirked "I can't say right now Isaacs awake". I snapped my head her way catching on, I swallowed hard, "what's your favorite food?", "chicken wings" she said eagerly, I looked at her with an unimpressed look on my face. "Okay say, a smile grew on my face, "mi comida favorita es caca" i said. Isaac bursted out laughing in the back seat, I laughed as well, "what's funny?" She said confused.

"Nothing" i said stoping my laughter, "mi comida favorita es alitas de pollo", i said telling her to repeat after me, her English accent butchered everything she said in Spanish, "you have too roll your r's" I said laughing at her, "Lauren I got this, I'm a pro". She said in a cocky tone. "Eres tan hermosa", "huh?"she said scratching her head, I heard Isaac in the back seat giggling.

She put her hand in the bag, "if you eat a that French fry in my car I'll run you over with a steam roller" I said not even looking her way, Isaac bursted out laughing again, "I'll give you up for adoption if you laugh again" Normani said half joking as I pulled into the driveway, I tried to hold in my laughtter so he would see me until he began too cry.

"Awe" I said half way laughing, I got out of the car opening his door, he ran into my arms crying harder, Mani rolled her eyes walking to my door, I lifted him up then shut the car door, I rubbed his back soothing him, "I know she's a meanie" I said carrying him inside, "stop carrying buddy", I said sitting on the couch with him still in my arms, he stopped crying but he wouldn't let go of me.