Chapter 42

"Lolo, have you seen my straighteners?" Camila called from the bathroom of what had become their room, breaking her out of the lull she was in, listening to the hotel radio.

"No!" she shouted back, wondering why on earth Camila would want straighteners, the natural bounce to her hair being one of her best features.

"Can you check in my bag, please?" Camila called and, sighing, she got off the bed and headed into her room to root through her bags.

"Not there," she called as she walked back into the room.

"Fuck," came the aggrieved reply, "what the fuck have I done with them then?"

"Here," she said as she choked back a gulp as she walked into the bathroom to see Camila perfectly made up, pulling a brush through her curls in nothing but the tightest pair of black underwear she has ever seen. She dragged her eyes away from the shiny material that cocooned that perfect butt and held out the box she'd spotted resting on her nightstand.

"Oh, thanks babe. Put them over there for me, please ," Camila said, those butt wiggling in front of her as the brunette jigged to the music that was playing, the pencil thin light and dark silk stripes hypnotic as the light reflected off them.

"Like what you see?" Camila said, and she looked up to see her smiling at her in the mirror, the movements now revealing themselves to be, like Camila, not so innocent.

"Certainly do," she said walking up to her and running her fingers through that long locks "I love your hair like this, you know? Why on earth do you want to straighten it?"

"I don't," Camila said unzipping the pouch and pulling out parts, clipping them together like a soldier reassembling a rifle after a field strip. "It's just so I can do this properly, just the way you like it," she said buffing her hair with her free hand.

"Good," she replied, kissing her forehead and walking away, practically having to force herself to do so.

"Lauren," Camila called after her as she stepped over to the toilet and sat down on the seat. "You look fabulous tonight"

"Thanks," she said, the plain black outfit she'd picked out not being anything special at all. "You look pretty good yourself right now."

"Charmer" Camila said turning around and leaning over the counter giving her another perfect view of her ass. "Rather than sit there and wait for me, why don't you go and find Dinah or something, I won't be much longer,"

"Against the rules, Miss Cabello. It's my duty to stay right here and make sure you are safe and well..."

"...and it has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to perv on me getting ready, I suppose?" Camila interrupted, who shook out her hair and ran the hot brush through it.

"Well, one must have some perks in a tough job like mine, Miss Cabello," she told her grinning away.

"Go away, Lolo. Let me finish getting ready so we can get out of here."

"What, and miss you bouncing like that, Camz? Not a chance!"

"Lolo?" the brunette said spinning around and pouting, raising her brush like a bayonet, "get out before you piss me off,"

"Yes, Ma'am," she said standing and saluting smartly, "anything you say, Ma'am."

"You know," Camila said with a smile, "it's best that I love you, or else I might just have to..."

"...spank me?" she butted in before Camila could finish her thought. "why Miss Cabello, I had no idea you were that kinky."

"Go, babe!" Camila said laughing and throwing a hand towel at her. "Go now before I really try to spank you,"