Chapter 51

Hey guys, sorry it took a while to update. I just started on a new job. So I had to settle down a bit first. Anyways, here are the next set of updates. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thanks a lot for the read, votes and comments! Cheers! 😘😘😘

--------------

Lauren woke on a Saturday morning with a pair of lips working their way down her neck and a pair of hands roaming over her body, Camila Cabello quite obviously up about and feeling amorous.

All in all, a pretty good way to wake up; a very good way, actually.

"Morning, you," she said when her breathing returned to normal, her skin flushed and tingling.

"Morning, lover, sleep well?"

"So so," she admitted, her restless night hardly the main thing on her mind right now.

"I slept really well," Camila gloated, "maybe you need the same sleep therapy you gave me... I'm sure it can be arranged for tonight,"

"Well, if it's anything like my alarm call this morning," she told her, pulling her close, "I'm not going to complain at all."

Camila stared into her eyes, as her hand ran gently up her girl's side.

"I love you," the brunette said finally, blinking slowly.

"Course you do," she said, reaching up to brush Camila's hair away from her face, "what's not to love?"

"Do you want a list?" Camila said smiling naughtily, "I'm sure I can come up with a couple of things if you like,"

"I'm sure I can live without it," Lauren said, cupping Camila's face and running her thumb across her cheek. "I've been told my faults many times before, and there's probably a long list of people who want to get in before you"

"Well, they'll have to wait until I've finished telling you all the good things about you," Camila said firmly, "and that might take a while so all those people can fuck off"

"You're far too good for me, Camila Cabello," she told her, kissing her hair as Camila snuggled into her shoulder, kissing the scar as she did so.

"Not at all. I think we deserve each other, Lolo. I'm so glad I met you. Apart from the being 'shot at' part, and all the messing around, this has been the best time of my life,"

"I kind of enjoyed the being 'shot at' part," she said, causing the girl sit up and look at her. "What? I did, it was exciting!"

Camila just shook her head and laughed. "I need a shower before breakfast," she said slipping from Lauren's arms and climbing out of bed. "Will you scrub my back for me?"

"I might, what's in it for me?" Lauren teased, stretching out on the bed and eyeing her girl up and down, enjoying the view immensely.

"Come on in and find out," Camila said, vanishing into the en-suite, the sound of running water following almost immediately after.

"Don't you think I should use my own bathroom, babe?" she called out as she heard her humming to herself. "Don't want people to think we shared a bath now, do we?"

"You can if you want," Camila replied, her head appearing around the side of the door. "But we can always fake that, and my shower has jets."

"Jets, huh?" she replied with a smirk, reluctantly climbing out of bed.