The truth..

It was Friday. Today was the day, I had to perform the cheer routine in front of the whole school. Octavia and I were freaking out. What if we messed up? Every one would laugh. Bellamy was back at school now, but I hadn't talked to him since the kiss. It was just a bit too awkward still.

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and the game was at 4:30, the cheer squad had to practice. We practiced the routine for half an hour. We all went to the change rooms to get ready. That took us about 45 minutes. There was only 15 minutes left until we had to go on.

I had to go to the bathroom, on my way there I heard someone say my name "Clarke" it was Bellamy. I turned around and looked at him. "Bellamy? Where have you been? I haven't seen you for ages" I pulled him into the bathroom. "Have you been avoiding me bell?"

"Of course not princess" he said as he leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and let my lips do the talking. I heard a voice call my name as The door opened "Clarke are you in here-" it was Octavia, she caught me and bell making out.
"Oh my god! Really? In the girls bathroom?"
I looked at her with a frightened face, I put my hand on my forehead.
"Omg Octavia, you weren't supposed to find out this way"
"Umm you can explain later, we need to go onto the field now." She left the bathroom.
"Good luck" Bellamy whispered giving me one last kiss. I smiled and walked out following Octavia.

The cheerleaders ran onto the field, we got to the middle and did a front handspring. We then did our cheer routine. It took about 7 minutes. None of us messed up, the game buzzer went of and we moved to the sidelines. We won 12-4, we did the cheer routine again. Everyone clapped and whistled at us. We made our way back to the changing rooms, I put my normal clothes back on and headed home.

I ran into Bellamy in the carpark " hey princess" he said while he reached for a hug. "You did great out there"
I giggled.

"hey can you give me a lift home? My mom has a late shift tonight and I'm too sore to walk"

"Sure, hop in" he said as he opened the car door for me.
I smiled at him, he smiled back then jumped in the other side.

He pulled up in front of my house and walked me to my door. "Thanks again" I said while looking at his lips. He nodded and started to walk away. "Hey, wait" he turned around. "Would you like to come in?"

"I thought you'd never ask" he replied. I giggled and opened the door. I walked up to my room and put my bag down at the door. "So this is Clarke griffins room? Cute" he said with a smirk.
I gave him the evils, he was just trying to stir me up. I think he found it funny when I was annoyed.

My mom didn't get home until 12 tonight so we had the house to ourselves until then. He ordered pizza and a movie, jasper was the pizza delivery guy. He knocked on the door, I answered. "Clarke?" He said with confusion. "Do I have the wrong house? Bellamy ordered this pizza."
Bellamy walked up behind me, "oh my god" jasper said with disturbance but he didn't ask questions. "$16:50 please" I handed him the money.

"Thanks jasper" I said while giggling.

We ordered the movie called 'the longest ride' it made me cry, although I wasn't paying much attention to it. I was too busy making out with Bellamy on my bed.

It was now 8 o'clock, I had to have a shower to get rid of all the sweat from today. I opened the door to my ensuite and grabbed a towel from the cupboard. This time I purposely left the door open slightly, I stripped off and I could feel Bellamys big brown eyes staring at me.

I turned the shower onto hot, there was steam rising up which made it hard to see what I was doing.

The next thing I see is Bellamy walking into the bathroom, he took his shirt and pants off and made his way into my shower. I didn't know what to do, Before I knew it Bellamys lips we against mine.

Sparks flew throughout my whole body. It was better than a dream when his mouth wandered around my neck. He turned the shower off and we made our way back over to my bed.

We were both dripping wet, but we didn't care. He laid me down carefully onto the bed sill holding me so tight. "Are you sure your ready?" He whispered. I nodded, I wanted it to be him. I let out a strangled moan as he pushed into me. It felt like i was coming home for the first time in forever. The way he filled me up, felt like heaven.

I don't know how long we went at it for, but it seemed like a life time. I was clenching the bed sheets more and more tighter when he went deeper inside me. I shivered every time his lips touched a new patch of skin.

I heard the door open "oh my god! My moms home!" He pulled away quickly and climbed under my bed grabbing his clothes on the way. My mom opened my door, I pretended that I was sleeping. She closed the door and went back downstairs. "Shit, that was too close bell" he agreed, he put his clothes back on. "How do I get out?" He asked. I pointed at the window and giggled. "Really?" I opened it and he climbed out. He gave me one last kiss before he jumped down to the ground.

I was complete, Bellamy was the puzzle piece I was missing from my broken heart.

A/N
Hey guys! I was just wondering if yous would want me to start writing the story with different people's POV's (Bellamys or Octavias) comment and let me know If you want me to! 😊 thanks for reading! Enjoy!!