Christmas presents.

Bellamy POV

"I told you! The knives go on the right side!" I hear Clarke yell. Shes really good at this whole 'taking Charge' thing but she is very bossy.

"Clam down Princess, everything will be fine. Just relax."

She death stares me. "Relax?! It's Christmas eve and I have a house to clean, presents to wrap, a table to set, food to prepare! Dont you dare tell me to relax!" She throws her hands up in frustration and storms out of the room.

I chuckle and look over at the dining table. It is set to perfection. Christmas Decorations scattered across it, plates and cutlery are divided into 12 sections. In this moment i am glad we bought that big table. Christmas bon bons lay neatly next to every plate. I am surprised she doesn't have name tags on the plates to indicate where we have to sit- she walks in with small folded pieces of paper with names on them, i spoke too soon..

"Are they really necessary, Princess its just lunch."

"A Christmas lunch, actually" she says as she lays name tags on the plates.

"Its perfect already-" i am cut off as i see a familiar name on one of the pieces of paper. I snatch it from her hands.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She yells trying to snatch it back.

I read the paper. "Roan? Why is the Doctor coming?"

She snatches it back and places it on the plate next to her name. "I invited him, Bellamy."

"What for? Incase we need medical attention?"

"No, but that is a good idea." She says.

"He will need medical attention if he touches you" I mumble under my breath.

"I heard that Bellamy, he wont, I've made it very clear that i'm interested in you."

"So why is he sitting next to you?"

"Because he doesn't know anyone else."

"So?"

"Bellamy, if i didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous." She says with a smirk.

"Not in the slightest, Princess." I say as i walk behind her and wrap my arms around her. I push her hair out of the way and start kissing her neck. Her breathing quickens and she puts her head back allowing me more access.

"Ahem!" I hear O from the doorway. "No sex on the table. I told you that."

"Don't worry O, it wasn't going that far." Clarke says. I may or may not be the slightest bit offended.

"Thats not what you proved the other day." I added. Clarke and Octavia looked at me with wide eyes.

"Bellamy!-" Clarke warns.

"Oh my god!" Octavia says in a high pitched tone. "Thats why youse didn't come home that night! I had my suspicions."

"Yeah we know you did." I say.

It stays silent for a bit, Clarke keeps putting names on the table.

"Hey is Echo still coming? Like are her and Murphy done with each other yet or?" Clarke says as she looks at a name tag.