Remember me?

Clarke POV

1 week later...

Octavia, raven and I decided to catch up at the bar, Octavia and I haven't really seen Raven for a while. So today Octavia thought she would break the news to raven, about her pregnancy. That's if she didn't already know. Almost the whole town knew, and it wouldn't be long until Octavia started to show.

Unfortunately Octavia wasn't allowed to drink alcohol, but raven didn't know that when she ordered 3 glasses of champagne. Raven was 18 so she ordered the alcohol.

"How come you haven't touched your drink Octavia?" Raven asked gesturing to the untouched glass on the table. "And don't tell me that you're cutting down, because I won't believe that crap."

I raised my eyebrows at O.

"Well, raven. Believe it or not that's why we asked you here." Octavia stated while moving the wine glass over to Raven. "I need to tell you something.."

Raven sat her glass back onto the table, while I watched with amusement in my face. Raven must have sensed that it was serious because she had her, 'tell me or I'll kill you' face on.

I slouched back in my seat waiting for Octavia to spill the beans and when she finally did, a deafening scream erupted from Ravens mouth. Everyone in the bar looked at us, wondering why she screamed. But she clearly stated the fact when she said. 'Oh my god! You're pregnant?!' Everyone's faces turned to happy smiles. Raven leaped at Octavia with a huge hug and many giggles, even a few tears.

"Wait, who's the father?" She asked.

We explained the whole situation to her and she had such an amused smirk on her face.

"You and Murphy, huh?" Raven said while taking another big mouthful of champagne.
"Well I'm gonna need something to clear that vision out of my head, something a little stronger.. shots Clarke?" She asked. I almost chocked on my drink.

"Seriously Raven?" I looked over at Octavia. "I feel bad that Octavia can't drink with us."

"Don't be silly Clarke. Watching you and Raven get drunk is one of the funniest things I will ever see. Don't let me stand in your way"

I nodded. "A couple shots can't hurt." I finally said.

Raven clapped her hands and made her way over to the bar. She returned with at least five shots each, of god knows what. I quickly drank the last mouthful of my champagne and pushed the empty cup to the side.

I downed the first shot at my own pace and let the burning sensation take over my body.
Raven was already on her third when I went to pick up my second.

"Jeez Rae, slow down." I said.

"Hurry up Clarke, you're taking forever!" Raven stated. I quickly threw the second shot down my throat and picked up my third, where Raven was waiting for me. "Finally" she said as she downed her shot faster than the blink of an eye. I quickly followed after her. She was definitely a lot better and faster at downing shots than Bellamy, I thought I was the best after that party where I had beaten Bellamy at the shots contest but Raven was by far the winner tonight.

We finished the rest of our shots and, of course, Raven being Raven ordered more and more. I could feel a tingling sensation in my hands. In that moment I knew I was tipsy and on the verge of being drunk..