Results.

Octavia POV

Im sweating like crazy, sitting here in the waiting room of the hospital. The doctor calls my name and it's finally time to hear the results of the test. Its time to know who the father of my baby is.

There are butterflies in my stomach and my hands are shaking. I sit down at the table in a private room. I watch the doctor take his seat.

"So Miss Blake" he says, my eyes widen as i see Murphy and Lincoln peaking through the window. "Here are the results of the test" he slides me an envelope. "Open it when your ready" i pick up the envelope that is calling my name. I can hear my heart beating rapidly. I rip it open and pull out the folded piece of paper...

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Bellamy POV

My mom was making lunch for Clarke and i in the kitchen. There was a voice in the back of my head that was urging me to ask the question everyone had been wanting to ask. So i did.

"Mom, where have you been?" I asked as i sat at the table.

"In the city, i already told you that."

"I know. With who though? Anthony?"

"Thats none of your business Bellamy Blake."

"Isn't it? Because you're never here and as your son, i think i deserve to know where you've been sneaking off to, two months at a time.."

She stayed silent. "Mom"

"That's enough Bellamy." She said with a harsh tone.

I nod and slouch down in my chair.

"So.. where's Octavia?" She asks.

"Um.." shes at her doctors appointment but my mom doesn't know that she's pregnant yet so i have to hide it. "Shes out with her friends" she will buy it, wont she?

She looks at me with a blank expression. She walks over to the table and stares down at me.

"Spill" she says as she takes a seat.

"Fine, i dont know where she is"

"I know when your lying to me." She says. This is gonna end in flames.

"How do you know when i'm lying to you?" I ask. She shrugs.

"If i told you, you would know not to 'do' a certain thing when you lie."

"So i do something to make you know when i lie?" I ask desperately.

She shrugs again. "So back to the topic, wheres Octavia?"

I stayed silent. "Bellamy, tell me. Now" she peered into my soul. I was just about to spill the beans when I heard the front door open, a few moments later Octavia walked into the kitchen. She looked sad. Oh no, i bet it's Murphy's kid.

She saw my mom and her eyes widened. "Mom?"

"Hey honey." She said as she gave Octavia a hug. "I didn't see you last night. Where were you?"

"Um." She looked at me, i shrugged my shoulders. "I was at my boyfriends house"

"Oh you have a boyfriend? Is this that Lincoln guy i always hear you talking about?"