Show and tell pt2

Clarke POV

Im leaving to meet my dad at his hotel. Im not sure what he needs to show/tell me but it seemed serious yesterday on the phone.

I have to meet Bellamy for lunch at 1 o'clock so that means i only have 45 minutes to talk to my dad.

I arrive at the hotel and park my car. His room number is 48, which just so happens to be upstairs. I knock on the door and my dad quickly exits the room, closing the door behind him.

"Dad, whats wrong?"

"Clarke listen to me. What i'm about to tell you will probably frustrate you. But i just want you to know how much i love you."

"Dad-"

"Clarke" he opens the hotel door. "This is Bianca and Charlotte. My wife and daughter.."

Two girls with brown/blonde hair stand in the room. They wave at me.

"W-what" I'm struggling to speak.

"Hi Clarke, its nice to finally meet you. Im Bianca, his wife..." there is a little girl holding onto her leg, hiding. "And this is Charlotte. Say hi Charlotte."

I make a small smile trying not to be rude. The little girl smiles and lets go of her moms leg.

I look back at my dad, he has a concerned look on his face.

"Clarke, please say something." He says.

"I-I have to go-"

"Clarke-"

"No dad, i need to go. I'll see you later." I smile at Bianca before turning around and walking away. I can feel tears begging to well in my eyes. How could he? He left my mom and i so that he could be with another woman?! How could he? And he has another daughter?

I drive to the spot me and Bellamy were supposed to be meeting at for our date. The lake. I get out of the car, tears staining my cheeks and i sit on a bench facing the lake. I curl my legs up onto the seat and put my head down, my arms covering my face. I weep loudly. Wiping my tears with my sleeves.

I sit at the bench for at least 20 minutes before a car pulls up next to mine. Bellamy. My tears are gone but i assure you the moment he sees me he will know that i have been crying due to my red, puffy eyes.

"Hey, you're early." He says walking over to the bench. Im still facing the lake. He sits next to me. He notices my saddened facial expression and my puffy eyes. He holds my face. "Hey, are you okay? What happened? Did someone hurt you?"

I shake my head. "Whats wrong?" He asks again. I stay silent. "You can talk to me Clarke" i look at him and i can feel tears flooding my eyes again. I lean into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "It's gonna be okay.." he whispers.

We sit there for a bit. My tears have dried up and i'm ready to talk. "It's my dad... he has a wife, a daughter. I know i should be happy for him but i'm not. Am I horrible for feeling that?" Bellamy holds my hand. "When i was younger, my dad used to write letters to my mom and I. Even though he was there with us, he wrote them. In the letters, he told us that we were his only girls. That he would love us until his final breath on this earth.. but then everything changed. One night, i think i was about 11. I woke up, my mom was yelling curse words at my dad. Calling him a cheater. I never thought about that until now. His daughter, the one that i just met, has to be at least 6 years old. Which means that my dad was having an affair. He left that night and i never saw him again.. i guess he ran off into the sunset with her. Bianca."

"Clarke, i'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault Bellamy." I looked up at him. He looked in my eyes. I couldn't handle this anymore. I leaned up and kissed him. He immediately responded by pulling me onto his lap. I turned around and put my legs on either side of his body, putting them through the gap of the bench. My hands ruffled through his slightly tamed hair, making it messy again. His hands slowly made their way under the back of my shirt. He pulled me closer trying to close the gap as much as he could. I let out a small moan as his mouth made contact with my pulse point. His mouth found its way back to mine. We came up for air. I stared at him as he stared at me.

I blushed and quickly became embarrassed when I realised that this was a public area and there were families nearby, possibly watching.

"We're in public Bell"

"I can fix that" he said as he picked me up bridal style and walked me over to my car. "I'll meet you at mine. We then can continue." He smirked. In this moment I regretted bringing two cars.

I groaned. "Fine. See you soon" i got in the car. He gave me one last kiss before he closed the door for me. I giggled.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I got to the house before Bellamy. I unlocked the door and made my way upto my bedroom.

"Octavia! Are you here?!" I yelled. The was no answer. She mustn't be here. Good. I know that sounds mean but, i want to be alone.. with Bellamy.

I hear the front door open and a smile appears on my face. I skip downstairs "where were we?" I say as i turn the corner. I come face to face with Aurora, Bellamy and Octavias mom. Shit.

Bellamy is standing behind her with a solid expression. Aurora smiles. "Hi honey" she says as she pulls me into a hug. Bellamy and i exchange a few glances. "Oh, i hope I'm not interrupting something" she says.

"No, nothing at all. Its good to see you." i say. She smiles and walks into the kitchen. "What the hell Bellamy? Your so lucky i didn't use different words." I yell in a whisper

"Im sorry. She rang me and said she needed a lift home."

"Argh.... Oh my god."

"What?" He asks.

"Does she know about Octavia.. you know, being pregnant."

He sighs "no, she doesn't"

I sigh. "This is going to start world war 3..."