Shopping and double dates.

Clarke POV
Octavia made Bellamy drive an hour to the 'best dress' store in The state. There were 3 stories full of dresses. Octavia was in a dream, she ran off in the direction of long, tight dresses. I was left with Bellamy, I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted. I started in the lowest section and made my way up. Bellamy was following me like a lost puppy, but he was a good help. Every dress that I liked, I gave it to him to carry. I had about 5 dresses that I liked. I was exhausted and Octavia was still powering through all the racks.

O told me to try all of them on. Bellamy apparently wasn't allowed to see until the day of the prom, so he had to wait outside. Octavia, of course helped me decide on which one looked the best. Octavia bought a nice long, tight red dress that went town to her ankles.
She messaged Lincoln and told him to wear a red tie so that they could match. It made me giggle, the thought that they were matching colours. I wouldn't mind doing the same thing with bell but he would think that it is stupid. We paid for the dresses, Bellamy was waiting by the car. "Bellamy, do you have a suit?" Octavia asked.

"Um, I think so." He replied

"You think so?! This is the most important night of the year! We are going to buy you a suit!" O yelled. All the other people in the car park started laughing at what Octavia said.

On the way home we made a stop at a formal shop. Octavia dragged Bellamy in while I waited in the car. About 15 minutes later, they exited the shop. Octavia had a big bag over her shoulder. Bellamy looked like he had been tortured by Octavia. "Traumatised?" I asked with a giggle as they entered the car. "You have no idea" Bellamy replied. Octavia sat in the back of the car looking proud of what she had accomplished.

"Oh! I almost forgot! We are going on a double date tonight." Octavia stated.

"Um excuse me?" Bellamy said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Me, Lincoln, you and Clarke"

I really didn't have any say, but I think it's a nice idea. I gave Bellamy a determined look. "Fine" he said with a sigh. "What time?" I asked.

"Be ready by 7 and wear something Nic- wait I'll dress you, scratch that last part"

"Octavia! My wardrobe isn't that bad!"

"Yes Clarke, yes it is."

Bellamy was Staying out of this argument. I crossed my arms and Bellamy put his arm across my shoulders "I love your wardrobe" he said.

I smiled and gave Octavia a bitchy look. We fought like sisters but we still loved each other.

It was 4 in the afternoon by the time we made it back to the house. Yes we skipped school today. If we didn't apparently the best dresses would be gone.

Octavia was freaking out. She only had 3 hours to get ready for the double date. She was yelling at Bellamy, telling him to drive faster. We got out of the car, we grabbed all the bags with our dresses/suits in them. Octavia pulled me upstairs while Bellamy made his way into the kitchen. I gave him a 'help me' look before I was forced up the stairs. All he did was grin and take a sip of his cup of water.

Octavia did the usual routine, makeup, hair and then outfits.

She squealed "you're so hot oh my god! You look perfect!"

She dressed me in a black strapless dress that went down to my knees. I looked in the mirror and the black bags that were under my eyes had vanished completely. I was me again.

Bellamy POV

I've been ready for 1 hour, waiting for Clarke and O to walk down the steps. There was a knock at the door. It was Lincoln, I greeted him with a handshake and told him to come inside. We stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting. Octavia finally made her way down, lincolns eyes never left hers. O looked beautiful. "You're gonna die when you see Clarke" she giggled. I heard a door close. My eyesmwidened, there she was. My princess, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning. These words can't even describe the way she looks. I held my hand out for her, she took my hand and we all made our way to the door. "Wait!" My mom yelled. "Pictures!"

We stood in front of the door. I put my hands on Clarkes hips and we all smiled.

We got to the restaurant, so formal and elegant. I feel like I don't belong here. Our waiter showed us to our table when Clarke stopped. "Roan?" She said. Oh god no.

Clarke seemed happy to see him. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she hugged him. I hated this guy. I know I had never met him before but I hated him. "This is my boyfriend Bellamy, bellamy this is roan." I shook his hand politely. "Nice to meet you" I lied. He nodded, "you to"

"What are you doing here?" Clarke asked him.

"I always come here"

"Alone?"

"Yeah, just me."

"Oh well- your welcome to sit with us if you want." She said as she gave me an enthusiastic stare. I really didn't want him to, but it would be rude if I said no he can't.

"Are you sure, this looks like a date. I don't want to intrude" he replied.

"Oh don't be silly" she said as she showed him the way to our table.

Clarke, always the one that made people feel welcome. 1 of the many things I love about her. Octavia and Lincoln greeted Roan. We all sat down and started a conversation.

"So uh, where do work roan?" Octavia asked politely.

"Uh at the hospital, I'm training to be a doctor." He explained.

"Oh that's so cool, how old are you?"

"I'm 21"

"Your so young and accomplished-"

"How long have you known Clarke?" I interrupted.

"Um how long Clarke? Probably 3-4 months now?"

"Yeah something like that" Clarke added.

I gave a slight hum. "Bell, can I talk to you?" Clarke said while standing up from her seat. I nodded, I already knew what this was about. We walked outside, "Bellamy, what's going on?"

"What? Nothing..."

"Spit it out, you've been giving him death stares all night, are you jealous?" She said with a smirk.

"He's obviously into you Clarke, how am I suppose to feel?"

"Into me?" She giggled "Bellamy we're just friends-"

"Yeah that's how you and me started out, remember"

"You're impossible, Bellamy Blake." She walked closer "Bellamy, I love you. No one else." She said as she planted a kiss on my lips.

"And I love you" I said as I kissed her back.

"Good, now can I continue eating my dinner without having my boyfriend plan a murder scene in his head?" She said sarcastically.

"You may"

We made our way back to the table, roan had his jacket in his arms as he stood up from the table. "I have to head to the hospital, thanks for letting me join you guys tonight"

"Is everything okay?" Clarke asked.

"Yeah, it's just always something" he said sarcastically, it made me cringe inside. I shook his hand and said goodbye.

Nothing really exciting happened after that, just normal chit chat. Octavia stayed at lincolns, which meant Clarke and I had the house to ourselves.. if you know what that means..