How can i forgive you?

That same day...

Bellamy POV

It was only supposed to be a quiet night out with the guys, but it wasn't quiet At all...
1 drink turned into 2, 3 turned into 4 and so on. I couldn't control myself, the guys took my phone as well. Atom, Jasper, Monty, miller, sterling and Murphy. Yes Murphy, he apologised to me about what he did to Clarke. I told him to tell that to Clarke, but I forgave him. I promised Clarke I would be home by 10. I don't even know what time it is. The world is spinning and I can barely stand. I have no idea how I'm getting home and I can't call a cab because I don't have a fucking phone.

The windscreen wipers were on and the aircon made my eyes water. I know I shouldn't be driving but I have to get home to Clarke or she will be worried. I think I'm swerving on the road but I can't be sure. The intersection that I can barely get through when I'm sober is coming up. I don't know how this is going to turn out. I drive straight through. Not looking at my surroundings I smashed into the side of a car. I t-boned it. I was jolted in my seat and I hit my head a bit. I felt a warm liquid sensation flow from my head. I touched it with my finger and saw a dark red color appear. Shit.

Clarke POV

It's now 11pm and Bellamy still isn't at home. I decided to go for a drive, I'm really worried. I know he went to the pub, and I know that he doesn't handle his alcohol very well...

I drove for about 5 minutes. I came across a crash site. My heart when I saw the car. "Bellamy?!?!" I screamed as I stopped my car in the middle of the intersection. I ran over to the cars that were clashed together in a 't' shape.

I opened the door of Bellamys car. He was groaning in his seat, there was a gash in his head that looked pretty deep and there was blood rushing down his forehead. "Bellamy!" I screamed as I shook his body.

"Clarke- princess"

I could smell the alcohol on him. "Bellamy?! Are You okay? Are you drunk?!?!"

"I don't know, what happened?"

"You fucking idiot!!!" I screamed as I heard sirens coming from the distance.

"Bellamy get out of the car! If they find out you're drunk you'll get in huge trouble! Take my car and get out of sight! I've got this!"

"No- Clar-"

"BELLAMY IM NOT ASKING! NOW GO!" I screamed. He opened the door and climbed out. I climbed into his spot pushing the airbag back down to create some room. I watched Bellamy drive away in my car as I saw blue and red lights in the distance. I had no idea who the other victim is of Bellamys drunken behaviour. I hope they are okay.
I got out of the car and made my way over to the other car. "Hello? Are you okay?"
I said as I tried to look in the window. I couldn't see as the airbag was covering this persons face. I walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door.

"FINN! Oh my god!" He had blood all over his body and he was unconscious. Wells' face was planted into the airbag, I didn't know if he was okay. The ambulance van pulled up a few meters away and rushed to help Finn and Wells. I couldn't breathe properly. I was crying uncontrollably asking Finn to wake up. They carefully removed him from the car and they went to help wells. Wells had blood flowing down his face. I didn't know if he was conscious or not. I went to hospital with them. He was still unconscious and the doctors rushed them into the emergency room. I had tear stains on my cheeks and I looked like a mess. I had Finns blood on me and also some of Bellamys.

I pulled out my phone and called Octavia.

"Octavia"

"Clarke I heard what happened. Bellamy just got home and told me. Is everything okay?!"