Just say yes.

Friday afternoon.

I had just gotten home from school, Finn walked me home. I had to go to dinner with him tonight and I had no idea what to wear. I called Octavia for moral support and she turned up with more than 5 dresses on coat hangers, a big box full of makeup and pairs of shoes. I laughed as she walked through the door.

"Seriously Octavia?!"

"What?" She said while putting everything down on the floor to free her hands.

"I meant help me choose something from my wardrobe"

"No offence Clarke but your wardrobe is tragic"

We both giggled and made our way up to my room. Octavia plumped all her stuff onto my bed. "Makeup time" she sang in a high pitch tone. I giggled as she plopped some slop onto my face. It was so cold.

It took her 30 minutes to finish my makeup. She made a soft smokey eye with purple and black shades.

"Now time to choose what you're gonna wear" she said as she held up the dresses modelling them in front of my body.

"First we have the loose, green, elegant jumpsuit. Beautiful for formal occasions."

She introduced them like I was on a runway.

"Second we have the short, black dress with cut outs on the waist area." This dress was cute but it wasn't me.

"Third we have the tight, red, soul catching piece of material that I've won many guys over in."

I giggled "I'm not trying to win him over, we're just going out as friends"
She raised her eyebrows.

"Fourth we have the creamy Colour with black lace patterns throughout."

"Anddd fifth we have the simple but beautiful purple coloured dress that comes down to the knees."

I stood there biting my lip as I couldn't choose "help me" I desperately asked. She shoved them all into my arms "try all of them on and we'll see which one looks best." This is going to be a long night I said to myself.

I tried 3 of them on and when I put the red dress on Octavias jaw dropped. "Oh my god!!! Clarke!!! You look amazing in that!! Even better than I did." Octavia says while jumping in her spot.
"I think just for that reaction, I'll take it off. I don't want Finn to be like that."
"No!" She said as she blocked the bathroom door. "You're not changing out of that."

*This is the dress from the back, the front is just simple

*This is the dress from the back, the front is just simple. Oh and that's exactly what she looks like*

I give up from trying to change, Octavia isn't going to move. She throws me some silver shoes with black heels.

"Argh I hate wearing high heels" I complain.

"Too bad, you'll ruin the whole look if you don't."