Decorations.

Clarke POV

2 days later..

"So, Clarke." Bianca starts. "How long have you lived here? It's a beautiful place, but nothing compares to the beaches back home. You'd love the beaches."

I take another sip of my coffee. "Uh well, a bit over 7 months now. I've only been to a beach twice, there are beaches not far from here but they're all green and dirty.."

She sighs. "I must say i am getting a little home sick.."

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you still here?"

"I'll follow your father anywhere. Even half way across the world."

I smile at the thought that my dad has someone who cares for him dearly. I glance over at the little girl beside me who is scooping her near melted marshmallows out of her hot chocolate.

"So, Charlotte." I start. "What did you ask Santa for this year? Christmas is only a few weeks away."

She smiles. "Um, a" she glances at her mom for support. "A bike"

"A bike?" I say happily. "Maybe i can teach you how to ride it, i used to be horrible but now i can do it with my eyes closed." She giggles and nods.

Bianca smiles. "Im gonna head off, let you two gals bond for a bit."

I smile and Charlotte hugs her mom goodbye. Bianca exits the cafe.

"So, Charlotte. Have you started school yet?"

"Yeah, i'm in grade one now." She says holding up 1 finger. I smile and pinch her cheek lightly.

I grab Charlottes hand and bring her up to the register to pay for our drinks.

"Lexa" i say to the tall brunette who has served me many times before. "It's nice to see you"

She smiles. "You to." Her eyes wander to Charlotte. "And who might this be?" She asks.

"This is" I hesitate for a second. "My sister, Charlotte. Say hi lotte." Its a nickname i picked up from my dad. He calls Charlotte that all the time. Charlotte waves and says hi quietly.

"You guys look so alike, i can definitely see the resemblance." Lexa adds. I smile and give her the money. She hands me the change.

"See you next time Lexa." I say, she waves.

We exit the cafe and walk over to my car. "Where do you want to go, lotte?"
She shrugs. "How about i take you to go see some of my friends, they're really nice." She smiles and nods.

I drive for about 10 minutes before we get to the Blake household. Also known as my 2nd home.

I open the front door and slip my shoes off, Charlotte does the same.

"Bellamy, Octavia. Are you home?" I yell.

"In the kitchen!" I hear O yell.

I grab Charlottes hand and walk towards the kitchen.

Octavias jaw drops when she sees us.

"Oh my god, Clarke. She's- you. Literally, you."

I giggle. "Octavia, this is Charlotte. Charlotte, this is Octavia. My best friend."

Octavia kneels down so she is at eye level with Lotte. She pinches her cheek lightly. "Aren't you just a little cutie." She says happily. Charlotte giggles and pinches Octavias cheeks back.

I smile and take a seat at the table. Charlotte does the same.

"Wheres bell?" I ask.

"Uh, he went out. I dont know where. He was saying something about catching up with Miller and Murphy."

I nod my head. I wish he was here, it doesn't feel like home without Bellamy here..

"So... have you told your mom, yet?" I ask.

"No, she left for the city, again today."

"Jeez, what is she doing up there? And why does it take two months for her to return?"

She sighs. "Shes a Blake, what do you expect?" O jokes.

I giggle. "Yeah, i guess your right."

"So, Charlotte." Octavia starts. "Do you like decorating Christmas trees?"

Lotte nods her head rapidly.

"Great, because i need some help decorating our tree. It's in the lounge room. Come with me." O says as she offers her hand to Charlotte.

Charlotte accepts her hand and they both happily skip out the door and into the lounge room.

I take this time to quickly have a shower and freshen up.

When i'm done i throw on a long dress-shirt and make my way downstairs to help with the Christmas tree. They have already finished putting ball balls on half of the tree.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Bellamy POV

When i get back to the house i hear Christmas music coming from the lounge room and laughter of a little girl. What the hell?

I enter the room to find 2 Clarkes and an Octavia.

This must be Clarkes sister. They are almost identical from the back. They both have blonde, curly hair and light skin.

They aren't aware of my presence due to the blasting of the Christmas songs.

Clarke drops a ball ball, shattering it on the wooden floor. I chuckle as she tries to hide the fact that she broke it. Octavia and Charlotte didn't notice until Clarke accidentally stepped on the broken pieces bare footed.

I immediately ran to her side, she winced as she brought the bottom of her foot up so she could see. She had shards of glass sticking out of her foot.

"Damn!" Clarke yelled just after Octavia turned the music down.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask as i lift her onto the couch. I look at the bottom of her foot and there is a small amount of blood dripping from certain areas.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Its just a few little cuts."

"Your so clumsy princess." I say, she smirks.

"Ill go get the first aide kit." O says as she makes her way into the kitchen.

Clarkes sister, Charlotte, im pretty sure thats her name, sits next to Clarke on the lounge.

"Why is your foot bleeding Clarke?" She asks.

"Because I accidentally stepped on glass" Clarke said gesturing to the small pile of shattered glass on the ground.

Charlotte giggles, "Your silly" Clarke smiles. Charlotte ms eyes adjust to me. "Whos that?" She whispers to Clarke.

"This is Bellamy." She hesitates. "My boyfriend, the one i told you about, remember?"

Charlotte nods. I extend my hand out to her, her very small hand takes mine. "Its nice to finally meet you Charlotte." I say. She smiles.

O returns with the first aide kit.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

After removing all the glass from Clarkes foot, O and Charlotte continue decorating the tree. I sweep up the pile of shattered ball ball so that O and Charlotte dont make the same mistake Clarke did.

They finally finish decorating the tree at 4 in the afternoon, it took longer as Clarke couldn't help anymore due to her sore foot but the got it done.

Clarke and i were on our way to Clarkes dads hotel so that we could return Charlotte. I waved goodbye and Clarke gave her a big and meaning full hug.

On the way home Clarke broke the silence.

"So.. about that motel.."

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her. "Yes?"

"Theres one just up ahead.. that is if your still keen?"

I smirked and continued driving missing the turn of toward my house. Clarke smirked as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Ill just check us in.." i said as i got out of the car. This was going to be a good night.