Family fun.

Clarke POV

The next morning...

I woke up feeling amazing. Last night was, a long time in the making. I needed him, i needed Bellamy.

I peel my eyes apart, squinting at the brightness of the room. I can feel Bellamys warm arms wrapped around my bare body underneath the blankets. I smile at the thought of last night. my eyes wander the room, i didn't really get to explore last night.

I shift in Bellamys arms to face him, i dont think i woke him. I take this time to admire him. I study his peaceful face, the small freckles that line his cheeks and nose. The way his curly hair almost covers his eyes when ruffled. The way that someone who has been through so much can make me feel like i am the only girl in the world.

I am 100% utterly and insanely in love with this man and there is no denying the way i feel about him, not now, not ever.

"Bellamy" i whisper.

"Mphm" he mumbles. I smile as i brush a few curls away from his face. He opens one eye and smirks. "Morning princess." He mumbles again in his sleepy voice.

"Morning" i smile. I cant stop smiling when I'm around him.

He flops onto his back, removing his hands from my body. The now bare spots on my body that he was touching are now missing his warm touch.

He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms up. I watch him. He turns to face me again. He has a sparkle in his eyes that i have never seen before. "Your so beautiful." He says as his thumb wipes over my cheek. This made me smile.

"Your not too bad yourself, Blake." I say before i move closer to him, pressing my naked body against his. This felt like home. Bellamy felt like my home.

Before i knew it i was kissing Bellamy. He pulled me on top of him allowing me to be in control. I pushed all my hair to one side, out of the way. I leaned down, my lips pressing against his again. His big hands grabbed my hips and he moved in sync with me, one of his hands made their way to the back of my neck and pushed me into him a bit more so that he could deepen the kiss. The top half of his body rose up pushing me higher as well. Our lips still didn't break contact. I wrapped my legs around his waist and i was practically sitting on his lap now, which i didn't mind at all.

It was a few minutes later when things started to get heated... again...

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I made my way into the ensuite that connected to the room, and turned on the shower. I let the warmth of the water sooth my skin from top to bottom. I washed my hair and scrubbed my skin clean. I felt refreshed.

I grabbed one of the robes that were hanging on the door on slid it on. I quickly brushed my hair and exited the ensuite. I saw Bellamy, still half asleep looking at me from the bed. I smiled and plopped down next to him.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I could get used to this." He said.

"Used to what?" I asked.

"Waking up and seeing your beautiful face everyday."

I blushed. "Same"

He smirked, "i'm beautiful?" He jokingly asked putting a hand to his heart.

I laughed and he kissed my hand.

"Whats the time? We should get going soon" i said.

He groaned, "do we have to leave?"

"Well you don't, but i do."

"Why?"

"Im meeting my dad, Bianca and Charlotte for a 'family day'." He raises his eyebrows. "Dont give me that look" I say as i smack his arm lightly. " i think it would be a good opportunity for me to bond with them... you can come, if you want?"

"I thought you'd never ask" he said as he leaned over me for a kiss. I giggled and kissed him back.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

We drove to Bells house and got changed into some new clothes. Octavia was a bit suspicious on where we had been, and why we had both returned in the same clothes as yesterday. We didn't tell her anything, and she wouldn't shut up about it. We left the house as quickly as we could to get away from Octavias 1000's of questions. We drove to my dads hotel and figured out the plan for today. We got into our cars, Charlotte drove with Bellamy and i.

First we went to the ice skating at a new rink they just opened a few miles down the road. I have been ice skating multiple times and i was pretty good at it. Bellamy on the other hand was as experienced as Charlotte, which made me laugh until my stomach hurt.

He fell over multiple times, pulling me down with him as well. By the end of the 2 hour session he was getting better and he didn't have to hold onto the wall anymore.

Second we had a nice family lunch at Pacifica Blue, the name saddens me because this was the first restaurant my mom and i ate at when we arrived in town. Bellamy made the memory a happy one by telling me that this was the place where we first saw each other. I smiled at his efforts. My dad was asking Bellamy all types of questions, just what fathers do i guess, although i wouldn't really know. Charlotte was giggling at me as she ate her chicken nuggets and Bianca and i made small conversation among Bellamy and my dad.

"So Bellamy," my dad starts. "Whats your plans for the future? Any ideas on what you want to do?"

Bellamy didn't seem nervous to answer the question, which was a good thing. "Well, i was leaning towards law enforcement."

"So your going to college?" My dad asks surprised.

"Yeah, definitely."

My dad nods his head and Bianca gives me a small smile. I know my dad is trying to crack Bellamy, but it doesn't seem to be working and that annoys my dad, i can see it in his face and so can Bianca. We all finish our lunches and we are all pretty full so we decide to wrap up our family day.

I say my goodbyes to Bianca and my dad. Charlotte is coming with us back to Bells as she wants to spend more time with her favourite people. Aka, Bellamy and Octavia. Shes really warmed upto them and she loves them and that makes me really happy.

The night is full of playing games, watching movies and eating pizza. Its about 8:30 when i send Charlotte to sleep in 'my' room.

Bell and i stay up for a bit longer with O, watching tv. I start to drift off to sleep on Bellamys shoulder and the next thing i know he's carrying me upto his room. I could get used to this.

A/N

So i was thinking about doing a sequel to this book. There will be a time jump Probably 1 or 2 years later, But don't worry this part of the story is not over yet, there is still a few more chapters until i start a book 2. There still needs to be a twist of events before i finish this one. So thanks so much for reading xoxo