Chapter 2

A/N: Let me know what you guys think of this new story! Would love to hear your thoughts. Also mild mature content in this chapter. Lol  :) 

Maya POV

The weekend went by fairly slow. I was laying on the couch watching TV when I heard a car door. I got up and went over the door because I figured it was Lucas bringing Lucy. I opened the door and Lucas was picking Lucy up out of the car. She was already in her pajamas and was fast asleep. He walked up to me and smiled. 

"She fell asleep on the way here. I'll take her to her room for you." he whispered.. 

I followed Lucas up to Lucy's room and watched as he lay her gently on her bed. He really was such an amazing dad. After tucking her in he shut off the light and made his way outside of the room.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. 

"I'm sorry for kissing you the other night." Lucas said to me. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I answered. 

"Hmm, so you were okay with it?" he asked me with a smirk. 

"That's not what I I said." I replied. 

Lucas started closing the gap between us "But you said it was fine." he said with a smirk. "Does that mean if I did it again. You would be okay with it?" 

"You're  an ass." I retorted. 

"and you didn't answer the question." he said as he closed the gap between us. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes at him. 

He pulled me closer to him and I looked up into his green eyes as he smiled down at me. He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I gave into the kiss and nibbled on his lip, he opened his mouth allowing me more access to his mouth. I brushed my tongue against his and kissed him passionately on the lips. I moaned softly into his mouth and felt him smile against my lips. We pulled way and he looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. That same lust in his eyes that made me so freaking weak for him. 

"You know we really got to be careful about doing that because Lucy can come out and catch us at any second." 

Lucas rolled his eyes at me "So lets take it to you room then." 

"How about we don't?" I  replied.

Lucas looked at me with a smirk "You want me short stack. You want me so bad I can just tell how much you want me. It's just like we were back in High School." he replied then kissed me again to prove a point. Lucas began walking me towards my bedroom and I didn't stop him from leading me there. He pulled away and locked the door before turning back around and kissing me again. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bed. He laid me down and began kissing on my neck. I sighed at his touches as has hands made their way under my shirt. I could feel him against me and thrust into him causing him to hiss under his breath.  Lucas's hands made their way to the waist band of my pants. He pulled them off of me and started kissing along my leg. I moaned as he made his way upward and nearly lost all control when I felt his tongue on me. Once he got me exactly where he wanted me to be he came back up and kissed me once again. Lucas really was always a good kisser. I helped him get his pants off next and we wasted no time getting right to the sex. Sex with Lucas was always amazing too. After we were done we both ended up falling asleep which is something neither one of us meant to do. It wasn't until there was a knock on the door the next morning that I realized Lucas was still in bed with me. 

"MOMMY!" Lucy yelled as she knocked repeatedly on the door. 

I shot up out of bed so fast. I looked at the clock and it was 7AM and Lucas was snoring next to me. 

"Coming baby go back to your room and put cartoons on!" I yelled. I got up out of the bed and threw my nightgown on. I got back on the bed to wake up Lucas. 

"Okay Mommy" Lucy said to me. 

"Lucas, wake the fuck up." I said as I shook him awake. 

"What's wrong?" he mumbled.

"Your daughter is awake and you're still fucking here." I whisper yelled. 

"Shit!" he said as he jumped up off the bed. "What do we do?" 

"Hope like hell she is in her room right now so that I can go distract her until you fucking leave. Thank god her bedroom doesn't have a view of the front of the house otherwise she'd probably see your car." I replied. 

Lucas nodded "Alright go be with her and text me. I'll sneak out. Last night was amazing by the way." he replied with a smirk. 

"Yeah, fuck you it's not happening again." I said and as I left the room I could hear him laughing, 

I made may way down the hallway to Lucy's room and sure enough she was laying in her bed watching cartoons. The one good thing about my baby girl is that she listened to me when I told her to do something. I walked into her room shutting the door behind me. I decided to distract her a little bit by getting into bed with her. I knew she loved it when I snuggled with her. 

"Hi Mommy." she said as she saw me getting into her bed.

"Hi, baby girl. Did you have fun at Daddy's this weekend?" I said as I got under the covers with her. 

She nodded with a smile "Yeah I got to ride Lucky again. Daddy and I took a big horse ride this time." she answered, 

"That's awesome. I'm glad you had so much fun." I replied as I wrote up a text to Lucas telling him he could leave. "What else did you do?" 

"We went horse riding, he took me Grandmas and I baked cookies with her while Daddy and Grandpa worked outside." she replied. 

"Sounds like you had a busy weekend Lucybug." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. "No wonder you fell asleep in Daddy's car." 

Lucas text me that he had successfully left and that we were safe to leave Lucy's room now. I was so upset with myself that I let things get that far. What was I thinking? 

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Lucy said causing me to look up from my phone.

"Come on baby we'll go make something for breakfast." I said as I got up out of her bed. 

"Can we have waffles with whip cream like Nana makes?" she said as she grabbed my hand. 

"Nana really does make the best waffles doesn't she? We can do that. You want to help me make them?" I asked her and she nodded at me. 

As Lucy and I made our way to the kitchen another text from Lucas came in that read: 

"Whether you want to admit it or not last night was a lot fun. Lets do it again sometime. ;)" 

I replied back "Keep dreaming jackass. That was a one time thing only. I can't have Lucy catching us." 

"You can't resist me though so it will happen again. You loved it, don't even deny it." 

And with that I replied back with a flipping the middle finger emoji.  I set my phone down on the counter and then turned my focus to Lucy who was waiting excitedly to make breakfast with me. She has to come to first she has too. I can't risk her getting upset by all of this.