Chapter 35

A/N: This chapter is ALL Lucas and Maya! Hope you enjoy! BTW I was trying to make Lucas funny in the last chapter. BTW mature/adult content at the end. Went out of the comfort zone again. lmao

Maya POV

Lucas took us into downtown Austin Texas to a really nice club called The Townsend. It was a beautiful night club that had food and beverages. Lucas and I both settled on a cheeseburger. He got a beer to drink and I settled on water.  Once we ordered I told Lucas I would be right back as I needed to use the bathroom. After I did my business I stood in front of the mirror and re-adjusted my boobs in my dress. This bra did wonders and I wanted to troll Lucas hard core tonight.  I walked back out to our table and sat back down. I looked up and Lucas was staring at me. I looked at him and smirked satisfied that my trolling was working. I picked up my glass of water to take a drink.

"You want a picture it will last longer?" I said to him before taking a drink of water.

"What I want to is to motor boat you but obviously I can't do that in public." he sand I nearly spit my water out. 

"Okay, if you're going to say shit like that to me next time do when I don't have a mouth full of water." I said as I sat my glass down at the table. 

 "I'm ready to say fuck it to the food and just take you home and straight to the bed." he replied. 

"You're something else Huckleberry. Although I do have to say that it makes me feel good to get that type of reaction out of you."

"I can make you feel even better if we go home." he said with a smirk. 

"I'd rather stay here and torture the fuck out of you in this dress." I replied. 

A few minutes later the waitress brought our food. The burgers were absolutely delicious. When were done eating I had to use the bathroom again. Between drinking that water and the baby pressing on my bladder I really had to pee. As I was walking out of the bathroom to go back to Lucas I was stopped by one of my clients named Dylan who was sitting at the bar area.  

"How are you doing Maya?" Dylan asked. 

"I'm great! How are you? It's nice to see you." I said as I stood beside him.

"I'm good. I know I told you this before but thank you so much for all you did with designing my cafe. You did such an amazing job." he replied. 

"Awe thank you Dylan. I had fun with it." I said with a smile. 

"You're welcome. You look really good by the way." he said before taking a sip of his drink. "That dress looks amazing on you." 

"Thanks. I like it." I replied. 

Lucas POV

Maya and I were supposed to be leaving after she went to the bathroom but I don't know what is taking her so long. After about 5 more minutes of waiting I finally got up to go check on her. As I was walking towards the bathroom I saw she was at the bar talking to some guy who was clearly checking out her boobs as she stood there talking to him. 

"Are you here alone?" he said to her and that's when I decided to step in because I knew she didn't know I was standing there. 

"Oh there you are. I was wondering what was taking so long." I said as I walked up to her and kissed her hard on the lips.  

I knew she wasn't expecting that because she nearly fell over and gave me a look. I didn't even care at this point. I just wanted my presence to be known and for this guy to get the hint that she's taken.

"Dylan this is my fiance Lucas. Lucas this is Dylan he was one of my clients." she said to me.  

"Nice to meet you."I said as I put my arm around Maya and pulled her closer to me. 

"I didn't mean to worry you, Huckleberry." she replied. 

"It's okay don't worry about it." I said before kissing her softly. 

"Nice to meet you as well, Lucas." Dylan answered. 

"Did you pay yet?" she asked me. 

"Yes, I did. You ready to head out?" I asked her.

"Ready when you are." she replied then turned to look at Dylan "It was nice catching up with you Dylan." 

"You too Maya." he replied. 

Maya and I walked hand in hand to the car She hadn't said much until we got into the car. I was buckling my seat belt when she finally spoke up. 

"I love when you get jealous. It turns me on." she said and I looked over at her completely speechless that she blurted that out. 

"There are a lot of things that you do that turn me on. For example deciding to wear the dress you have on knowing full well it would make me go crazy." I replied as I started the car to drive us home. 

"That's exactly why I wore it. The minute I put it on and saw myself in the mirror I knew I could use it another way to troll you." she said and I chuckled.

"And in about 10 minutes its going to be taken off you." I replied. 

"Pull over." she said. 

"What?" I asked her confused. 

"Just pull over." she said and so I did what she told me to do. 

She unbuckled her belt and I gave her a confused look as she smirked at me Before I knew she was crawling onto my lap. 

"Maya what are you...." I said but she cut me off with a kiss. 

We broke free of the kiss and she looked at me again with another smirk on her face. "I want you now. I don't want to wait til we get home." she said before bucking her hips into me. 

I groaned at the friction she was causing between us "Fuck, Maya can't you wait? We're almost home." 

Instead of answering me she placed her mouth on mine and of course I got so lost in kissing her that she ended up winning out. I moved my hand up underneath her dress and in between her legs. When I made contact with her I realized she wasn't wearing anywhere any underwear.

"Fuck, Maya you went commando all night?" I asked her. 

"Nope. I took them off in the bathroom before we left." she smirked. 

I pulled her to me and then kissed her softly. Our tongues brushed against each others as we made out in my car. After a few seconds we pulled away and started to pleasure her with my hand. I began to rub her and she moaned before nuzzling her face into my neck due to me making her feel so good. I felt her begin to move her hips back and forth on my hand. I knew she was liking it. She lifted her head up and looked at me so I rubbed her harder causing her eyes to roll back in her head. She threw her head back as she moaned once again in pleasure before bringing it back up and moving into kiss me. 

"I want you now." she said to me and then kissed me once more. 

We pulled away and I looked at her "Fuck, you're so beautiful." I said to her. 

She moved off my lap and back into the passenger side seat. Before I knew it she was unbuckling my pants and her mouth was on me. I groaned as she worked me with her tongue. I let her work me for a few seconds before puling her off me. She got back in my lap and lowered herself on me. For the first time since High School Maya and I had sex in my car along side the road. I was afraid someone would stop and see us but luckily no one did. When were done  Maya and I set on home. Once there we went another round before going to bed. Our first Valentines Day together was definitely a successful one and I couldn't be more thankful for that.