Chapter 10

A/N: I totally forgot that Maya is pregnant so I went and revised the previous chapter making it that she wasn't tipsy. What a fail on my part. LOL... Also mild mature content in this chapter. Hope you all like it! 

Maya's POV

After getting courage to do so I walked up to Lucas house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds Lucas finally answered it with a confused look on his face.

"Maya what the fuck are you doing here?" He said to me.

"You ruined my date." I said to him. "Are you going to let me in or we just going to stand here. " 

Lucas rolled his eyes at me and stood to the side to let me in. I walked passed him and went straight into the living room with him following behind. 

"So how exactly did I ruin your date?" he said as he sat down beside me on the couch. 

"That little stunt you pulled in my bathroom before you left threw me off the entire night. I was distracted the entire time." I said and he smirked at me. 

Lucas placed his hand on my leg and looked at me with a smirk before leaning over and kissing me softly on the lips. I felt him move his hand brushing it along my thigh moving it up ward. He pulled away and looked at me "So you want me to finish what I started?" he asked as he kissed me again. 

"Why do you think I'm here jackass?" I said as I pulled him closer to me and kissed him with a lot of force. 

Lucas and I pulled away from the kiss. He stood up off the couch and put his hand out. I looked up at him and grinned as I stood up off the couch putting my hand in his. We made our way to his room. After shutting the door to his room I turned to look at Lucas and before I had time to think he shoved me up against the door and kissed me with so much passion that it made me weak in the knees. I felt his hands making their way to the back of my dress and he began to unzip it to take it off of me. Once he got it off me he picked me up and gently laid me down on his bed before climbing on top of me. My hands went to the button of his jeans and I thrust into him as I worked to get them undone. His lips went to my neck and I let out a small moan as my body reacted to his touch. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me with a smile.  

"You're so fucking beautiful, Maya." he said as he grinned at me. 

I traced my finger along his lips and smiled at him "Thank you." I said in a small whisper. 

He leaned down and kissed me again. We made out for a minute and then he made a kissing trail down my body. He stopped when he got to my baby bump. 

"So beautiful he mumbled." as he placed his hand on my stomach. 

"As much as I love it when you admire my baby bump I'd really love it if you'd quit torturing me because right now you're fucking killing me." I said and he chuckled. 

Lucas continued on with what he was doing and began to take off my underwear. I felt his mouth on me and thought I was going to lose all control. He knew exactly what I liked and it made me weak every time. After he got me to where he wanted me to be we made love and then went to bed shortly after. I slept in one of his t-shirts which felt comfortable to me. The next morning Lucy walked into his room and I nearly died of heart failure over the fact that we had just got caught by our 6 year old. I sat up in bed and was looking at my phone to see what texts I had when Lucy made her way over to the bed.

"Mommy? What are you doing here?" she asked as she climbed into bed with me and Lucas. 

"After you went to bed she came over for a slumber party and we played a fun game in Daddy's room." Lucas said and I seriously face palmed. "Go get around for school and we'll get you breakfast in a minute." 

"Well I'm glad you are here Mommy but next time I want to have a slumber party too!" she said to me. 

"Absolutely baby. Go get dressed for school." I said to her and with that she took off running out of the bedroom. 

Once she was out of the room I grabbed a pillow and hit Lucas over the head with it. "You're such an idiot." I said to him. "You simply saying we had a slumber party would have sufficed. Did you really have to mention something about a game?" I said and he started laughing. 

Lucas shoved me down on the bed and then hovered over me. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and smiled as he looked down at me. "You're a pain in my ass." he said then took the pillow and gently hit me.

I started giggling. "Yeah we'll you're a Huckleberry and a Ranger Rick." I said as I began to laugh harder. 

Lucas pulled the pillow off my face and leaned down to kiss me softly. I eased into that kiss and nibbled on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth allowing me more access and I brushed my tongue along his. We made out for a minute and then pulled away. 

"Let me take you out on a date." he said as he looked down at me. 

I placed my finger along his lips and smiled "If that's really what you want then I guess we can go out on a date." I answered. "I have to admit I kind of like waking up with you and Lucy." 

"I love it too." he said and then kissed me so softly again. "I knew I'd break you." 

I rolled my eyes "You win jackass." I said with a smile.

Lucas gave me a pair of his sweat pants and I put them on before going downstairs. I decided I would make him and Lucy a nice breakfast. Once they ate we took her to school and Lucas dropped me off at home so that I could get around for work. Last night my date may have sucked but being with Lucas sure as hell didn't.