Chapter 4

Maya POV

Today was the day that Lucas, Lucy, and I were going to Jump Party USA. Lucy was so excited about it me on the other hand not so much. I'm so worry about Lucy getting the wrong idea about me and Lucas. What kid wouldn't want their parents together? I told Lucas that we would meet him at the Trampoline Park. It turns out it wasn't a water park and that Lucy had it confused since there is a water roller ride. When we arrived Lucas was already there waiting for us. Lucy was of course excited to see her Dad. She was such a Daddy's girl. 

"Hi Daddy!" Lucy said excitedly as she ran over to him as he got out of his car. 

"Hi Munchkin." he said as he picked her up in his arms. 

"You know she has legs right?" I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, I do but I will hold her as long as I am able to. Soon enough she's going to be to big for me to hold her." he retorted as we walked in. 

I had to admit he got me there. "Fine you got me there, Huckleberry." 

"Can I do the bungee jumping trampoline?" Lucy asked as we made our way inside the building. 

"I don't know if I want you on that. We'll see." I replied. 

"You can do it."  Lucas said and I glared at him. "Your mom has to relax." 

We paid for our entrance into the place and then took Lucy to the trampoline she wanted to get one since Lucas had to open his mouth and tell her it was okay. Once she was fastened in and not looking I turned to look at him and grabbed him by his shirt. 

"Don't go over my head like that again. I don't want her thinking she can go to you when I say no." I said to him and he grinned at me. 

"You're fucking hot when you get mad." he whispered. 

"And your an asshole." I retorted and he chuckled. 

"She's fine Maya. Its equipped for kids." he said as I let him go. 

"Yes, I know but next time just talk to me about it instead of going over my head like that." I replied. 

"Fine. I won't go over your head." he replied. 

"Good. " I answered. 

Once Lucy was done with jumping on that we took her to a different area that was the kids zone for her to play on. Since it was a bit crowded we got on with her. Lucas being the asshole he was kept jumping just hard enough it would send me up more than I anticipated. Lucy of course would laugh hysterically each time I almost fell on my ass. Her laughter was music to my ears but I had about enough of Lucas shit and took a running jump towards him when his back was to me. I managed to come down hard enough that it sent me upward and I landed perfectly on his back. 

"What the hell, Maya?" he said and Lucy was laughing so hard on the floor that I thought she was going to pee herself. 

"That was funny Mommy." she giggled harder. 

"Thought that would take you off guard. Don't fuck with me" I whispered low enough that Lucy couldn't hear. 

"You're so fun to fuck with." Lucas said and then began to jump with me on his back. 

Lucy started laughing hysterically again and the people around us must have thought we were insane. Once we got tired out from jumping we decided to get something to eat and go to the arcade. I have to admit it was a fun nigh. As we walked out to our cars I went the backseat of mine to grab Lucy's overnight bag. 

"Here's your bag Luce." I said as I handed her bag to her. 

"Mommy, why don't you come to Daddy's with us?" she asked. 

"Mommy has to go home and do some things for work."  I said to her. 

"Lucy give your mom a kiss and go get in the car." Lucas said. "I think your DS is in the back seat if you want to play it." 

Lucy walked over to me and gave me a hug and kiss then she went into Lucas car and got in her booster seat. "Bye Mommy!' she said to me. 

Once Lucy was in the car and occupied with her DS Lucas turned to face me. "Come over after I put to her to bed." 

"I don't know." I replied. 

Lucas grabbed my hand and pulled us out of Lucy's view to where she couldn't see us. "Just come over. It will be fine. I'll text you when she's asleep." he said to me then he leaned in and kissed me softly. 

I pulled away and looked at him "I have work I have to do." I answered. 

"No you don't. You're using it as an excuse." he said with a smile. 

"Fine. I'll be over after you put her to bed. Make sure she's out." 

"Good." he said and then leaned in to kiss me once more. 

I watched as Lucas walked away to his car and then I got into mine. I was getting myself in way to deep. As Lucas drove off with Lucy, I went my own way to go back home. As I was on the way my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and it said it was Riley so I answered it knowing it would connect to my Bluetooth. 

"Hey Riles!" I greeted. 

"Hi Peaches! How are you doing?" 

"I'm good.  Just on my way home.  Lucas and I took Lucy to a trampoline park." 

"Wait. Are you seeing Lucas now?" she asked me. 

"No, Riles. It was just something fun that Lucy wanted me to join them on." I replied. 

"Peaches, you got get past this denial." she said to me. 

"I'm fine."  I replied. 

"Have you kissed him?" 

"Ugh, Riles why can't you let this go? Yes we have kissed." 

"You had sex with him didn't you?" she asked me. 

"Yes." I replied. "But our relationship is like it was in high school." 

"Whatever you say peaches." Riley chuckled. 

Riley and I chatted a bit longer. She filled me in on what was up in her life, and I filled her in what was going on in mine. After I got home and was in the middle of doing some work on my laptop my phone went off alerting me to a text. It was Lucas telling me that I could come over now. I felt like a kid in high school who didn't want to be caught by her parents. Lucky for me Lucas didn't live that far from me so that's what I did I went to his place and we had sex once again but I left afterwards. What in the hell am I doing?