Chapter 15

Maya POV

Lucas disappeared while I was getting myself and Lucy around for Trick or Treating. I had to help put the face make up on to make her look like a kitty. By the time we got done it was getting dark outside and I didn't know where the hell Lucas went. I was in the middle of washing the make up off my hands when Lucy started screaming. 

"MOMMY A MONSTER."  she yelled as she began to cry as she pointed towards the doors in the kitcehn. 

"Baby calm down. There is no such thing as monsters." I said to her as I walked over to her. 

"I saw it though!" There was someone out there." she said to me. 

I opened the doors and walked outside to see if anyone was out there when all of a sudden something popped out in front of me roaring like a monster. I started screaming and then Lucy started crying again. 

"MOMMY?" she cried. 

The person started laughing and then I knew it was Lucas being a jackass. 

"Are you trying to put me into preterm labor?" I said to Lucas who just chuckled.

"Mommy I'm scared." she cried. 

"Baby, calm down its just Daddy being an idiot." I said to her.

Lucas took his mask off once he realized she was terrified. "Lucy come here. It's Daddy. I'm sorry." he replied. 

"That was mean." she said as she started to finally calm down. 

Lucas walked over to her and picked her up placing a kiss on her cheek. "I was trying to scare Mommy." he said to her. "Are you okay?" 

"Yes but don't do that again. "she mumbled. 

"I won't. Lets go Trick or Treating." he said to her as he put her down. 

Lucy went running into the house to get her bag. Lucas and I followed her inside so that we could go out the front. 

"That was genius of you." I said as we made our way inside. 

"I feel so bad." he said as he laid the mask down on the table. 

"I got my bag." Lucy said as she came running to us. 

"Lets go get some candy, Munchkin." Lucas said. 

Lucas and I took Lucy to some houses to get candy. We only spent about an hour going door to door. She was so excited about the amount of Candy that she got. Once we got back home Lucas and I went through her bag to make sure everything was safe. We let her have a few pieces of Candy then got her around for bed. She wanted Lucas to read her a story so he happily agreed. I changed into one of Lucas's shirts that he left here that I had recently washed then got myself comfy in my own bed. I also had Lucy's bowl of candy in there with me since I was craving chocolate. 

"She's out like a light." Lucas said as he walked into the room. "I'm going to get going." 

"I thought you were going to stay?" Don't go, come cuddle with me." I said to him. 

"Are you sure?" he replied. 

"Yes. Besides I thought you wanted your treat?" I said with a smirk. 

Lucas walked over to the opposite side of the bed and got in beside me. He looked at me and smiled before leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips. 

"If that's what you want then I will stay." he said after pulling away. "I'll be right back." 

Lucas went into the bathroom and was in there for like 5 minutes before coming out in just his boxers. He looked so fucking hot and I couldn't stop staring at his body. His muscles and abs were perfect. I got lost in thought thinking about how hes mine all mine and nobody else's. 

"Glad you like what you see." he said bringing me out of thought. 

"Hard not to when you look like that." I said to him and he chuckled as he got in bed and laid down beside me. 

I put the bowl of candy on the floor beside my bed then turned to look at Lucas who was flipping through channels. Did he seriously think he was going to be watching TV right now. It took the remote out of his hands, turned the TV off, and tossed the it across the room before straddling him on the bed. 

"It's Monday night football!" he said to me and I grinned at him. 

"Not tonight." I said as I thrust into him. I leaned down and kissed him softly and of course he kissed me back before pulling away. "It's Monday Night Maya." 

Lucas chuckled, "You want me that bad?" he said with a smirk.

"Yep." I said as I leaned down and kissed him again.

I felt his hands go up my leg and under my shirt. I needed him so bad. I think my pregnancy hormones were getting to him. I stopped kissing him and moved him so that I could pull down his boxers. Once I did that I began to pleasure him. Just as we were about to start having sex all of a sudden I felt the baby kick. I  moved off him holding my stomach and he looked at me with concern on his face

"Whats wrong?" he said as he looked at me. 

"Our son just kicked for the first time" I said I said as I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. 

Lucas looked at me and smiled "Amazing." he said as the baby continued to kick. 

"I know right." I replied. 

"Do you realize we just got cock blocked by our son from the womb?" he said with a chuckle. 

"Yeah about that.."I said as I pushed him backwards onto the bed. "Lets continue where we left off." 

After Lucas and I made love we cuddled in bed together. The baby started to kick again so I grabbed Lucas hand once again so he could feel it. 

"I'm glad you were here for him kicking." I said with a smile. 

"Me too. Just sucked that it had be right when we were starting to have sex." he chuckled. 

"We need to think about baby names." I said to him. 

"Do you have any in mind?" he asked me. 

"I've always loved Levi." I replied to him. 

"That's cute." he replied as he held me in his arms. 

"I think so too and that way we can keep with the L's." I answered. 

"What about a middle name?" he asked me. 

"I would love to name him after Mr. Matthews in some way. He been such a big part of my life and such a positive influence. What do you think about Levi Cornelius?"  I asked. 

"Honestly it sounds to old school. What about Levi Matthew? It kind of gives him a nod." Lucas suggested. 

"I actually like that. I guess you're right Cornelius is kind of old school." I laughed. "So Levi Matthew Friar it is." 

"I love it." Lucas said as he kissed me on my forehead. 

I sat up and laid partly on his chest as I looked into his green eyes. He was looking at me with curiosity written all over his face. 

"I love you." I whispered. 

I watched as Lucas face turned into a big smile. "I love you too." he said back. 

I laid my head down on his chest and cuddled into him. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. It seemed I slept so much better when he was beside me.